EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Peace my friend. Lol

2 Likes

No worries bro. Stay safe :v:

Bro Iā€™ve got a big problem with cleaning and configuring my meters :rofl:
The pH meter is a bluelab that you canā€™t change the probe on. Got a Milwaukee also but the probe is as expensive as buying a new meter.
I bought pH 4.0 along with pH up and down but the bluelab asks for pH 7 when configuring it.
I need to spend more money looking after the hardware side of growing :+1:

2 Likes

Yeh bro itā€™s a right pain but you need both 4 and 7 and you need some storage solution too. You can get years out of a bluelab but you canā€™t let that see bulb dry out or its usually knackered

1 Like
1 Like

The wife is working going to sts a Durban sunrise auto.
If it turns out Iā€™ll send you some seeds.
Itā€™s good daytime smoke

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™d appreciate that a lot bro. Thanks :+1:

3 Likes

sounds like a sex thing to meā€¦ :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: nothing to do with ME of course

2 Likes

:rofl: yeah like all women they need trained to keep them in line bro :v:

3 Likes

Think the sugar cane is gonna finish early. Iā€™ll give her another week then break the microscope out.

Banana kush.

BDxCK

The Banana kush and BDxCK are still stacking. I think they gonna go well into January :roll_eyes:
Small tent is what it is. Iā€™m not gonna try explaining whatā€™s going on other than the Back To The Future #2 is dominating the space. :thinking:

13 Likes

Which strain is that? Nice looking heavy weight buds.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a fem cross I made. Blue dream (greenhouse seeds) X cookies kush (Barneyā€™s farm). Wasnā€™t a selective breeding thing as such. Selected the cookies kush because of her yield and reversed her and hit a blue dream with the pollen. I just wanted some high yielding fem seeds so I didnā€™t have to buy them anymore. In the end I gave most of them away here on OG :rofl:

4 Likes

Sounds good what did you name it I might have some in my collection? Thanks

2 Likes

BDxCK :+1:
Didnā€™t get much attention but to be honest everyone at the time were jumping on the BOG, Bodhi and Greenpoint seed run stuff. What I did was sent the UK distributor @Gaz29 a load of them to send out as extra seeds to add to the distribution. Also sent a lot overseas also though :+1:
Iā€™ve still got a good amount. If your interested shout out and Iā€™ll post some out to you.

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t look like Iā€™d got any . That would be excellent appreciate it be nice to run a couple dozen how tall do they get to produce 7/8 oz ?

2 Likes

They stay small. Iā€™m an indoor grower and manage them no problem at all. @Meesh friend grew some outdoors in the USA and it didnā€™t get that big. Think around 2m max so not a tree.

2 Likes

Sounds excellent let me know when youā€™d like my mailing info. Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Bro send now via DM and Iā€™ll get them off to you soon as Christmas is done :+1:

4 Likes

She loves that cross. Sheā€™s grown it 2 years straight now.

3 Likes

I see you use chempak2 for a needed quick boost of n , what other chempak do you use and have you tried any elixir soluable ???

3 Likes