Which strain?

Hey y’all, was wondering if anybody knew of any particular strains that were high in terps but low in thc? Not necessarily looking for cbd necessarily, just want low thc that you can puff on through out the day that has a lot of flavor (open to different kinds). :beers:

8 Likes

I’ve run joti’s purp. It’s not a super strong knock you on your ass strain. Fast to flower, purple inside and out, and smells like sticking your head in a bag of grapes. So grapey the smell makes you hungry

8 Likes

I haven’t tried any of them, but they sell hemp flower of various strains that look and smell nice at most tobacco/vape shops now.

4 Likes

Look at Gage Green Group. By far one of my favourite growers/breeders. I truly believe they are one of the best in the world. And have tons of options along the lines you are looking for, there’s tons of low THC varietals that have insane flavour. The freedom Baby line is a perfect example, they use CBD to balance out the THC and give completely clear highs, that push pain out completely and just leave you feeling like you are floating on a cloud. Absolutely packed full of flavour. Trust me you cant go wrong. I’ve been running their gear for many many years and will NEVER not have something from GGG in my stash.

1 Like

$1000 FOR 10 SEEDS

36 PACK RELEASE

god damn

8 Likes

Try a landrace

2 Likes

Ya look elsewhere. I regularly grab them for much much cheaper. They have legendary genetics, like legendary. So when those pop up in a special mix the price skyrockets. And when they get scarce I’ve seen them go for 3-4-5000$ it’s insane, never would I ever lmao! There are places right now where they are 95$ Canadian and some decent packs for sure. U in the US OR CA ?

3 Likes

Ontario my friend if you could direct me to some cheaper options that would be much appreciated :smiley:

2 Likes

I always used pevgrow.com/en. They are located in Spain, I believe but have some cheaper options and I’ve never had a pack from them seized. They have a lot of top breeders. If you go with their seeds, it is fairly cheap.

1 Like

Going to PM you @Neb

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1. Can you also PM me :laughing: ?
Im extremely curious now after your discription

2 Likes

These people? No offense, but they sound like a marketing team that sometimes grows weed. Even if their stuff is good, their pricing and marketing make them closer to a company like Supreme than a cannabis company. There’s so many good breeders out there who aren’t soulless greedy profiteers who could probably use your support before them.

5 Likes

tomatoes mangos almost any fruit you can think of have no thc and terps

4 Likes

Can you imagine being down 1000$ if a seed fails to pop?

5 Likes

Any landrace in particular?

1 Like

I tried one actually for cbg but it was their cheap old stuff that didn’t have much flavor…
Also, it was a strong body high, I guess I’m looking for like a low thc sativa.

You can post it here to

1 Like

I might have to check it out. You know any place to get em?

1 Like

Try an Iranian from The Landrace Team, they’re like Afghans in that they have their own range of terp profiles with the addition of being classifiable as an indica or sativa (they aren’t just Indica). African sativas are really good too, especially for a functioning high. I’ve had some Killamanjaro and it was great

1 Like

Go directly to Jordan of the Islands site, he’s always been great to me. Prices are cheap , if it’s not in stock atm, click the remind me when it’s back thing and usually within a month stock comes back in.

1 Like