Ethos Genetic's

Get Seeds Right Here is run by a douchebag called Bike

Not surprised you guys are having trouble he’s a sloppy mofo

1 Like

How rifht you are : they sent me a Auto Fem Szeet Zanity and I placed an order for Zweet Zanity - e-mailed them and I was told that it was mis-labled - poopped a few seeds and terh tallestis 5inches tall after 5 weesk in veg - very dissapointed !! will contact them again

1 Like

they have a new stain released today called Zweet Zanity OG #23 x Zweet Zanity #8

Just got some DoubleGrape it’s subpost to be a heavy yielder — Do you want a good Auto forum site to add to your site list ? (Auto Network.com)

I bred this lady with a Cherry Queen stud for my Giants Drink cross. Had a cucumber club soda nose and was really helpful with my stomach issues in the morning.

13 Likes

I like it. Mine had an almost buttery flavor. Pic

3 Likes

been looking at “Collins OG” check our Sweet Zanity OG - it has collins in it plus other genteics

3 Likes

a few need strains that came out this year are : ZweetZanity Rbx and Zweet OG -A little background about these strains: a strain called “Insane The Membrane” gave gaint yields but someof the genetics were ? -can’t get this stain anymore — but with the two strains I mentioned has some of ‘Insane’s" genetics A few other new ones’ _ Pineapple Runtz (auto) Fanta Sea Rbx, Samo 78, Shauty R1. understand that Grampa’s Stash has really be worked by Ethos and talks about this in their vol 1 of their Magazine

1 Like

Expect LARGE yields with ZweetZanity !!

1 Like

Believe Colin’s OG is in Zweet OG which is a heavy yielder Please what do you mean about Un-successfuly - let me help

The best thing I’ve ever popped from seed. I’ve ran her three times now. Once pulled at 56. And once around 63/64. At 8 weeks it’s a strong aroma of vicks vapor rub/tangerine candy/sweet creaminess. Nicely potent though not a day wrecker. Cerebral happy high. At 9 weeks she leans more toward the eucalyptus/vapor rub and looses a bit of the sweet candy/creaminess.

She also has the craziest resin production and it’s so sticky like glue. More-so than any other plant I’ve grown. When she’s broken down by hand you’ll definitely need dawn soap / rubbing alcohol afterwards to get your fingers clean.

I’ve flowered one of her progeny (LBCOG x Blue Sunshine) and she passes her terps well but I didn’t see the same resin production or potency in the Phenotype.

6 Likes

Seems like In House flower time’s are abit early - when chopped at 60 days -too early, need to run them to 70 days (+/-) the taste was there at 60 days but lacked in strenght - one can say that it’s a 9 weeker !!!

1 Like

Cherry Garseeya pheno with very few pistils.

7 Likes

Skunk Hero

13 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: candy :lollipop::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

11 Likes

Divine work Hoss. Was she easy to grow? Support herself? Always wanted to run some ethos .

2 Likes

what strains do you have in mind - Have found that they need 7–72 days flower - 60 days is too short FYI

1 Like

This pheno was super easy to grow and it’s the only one that’s not supported by stakes. The others look different from the #3 and have a sweet smarties candy smell currently. I haven’t found great potency in ethos lines but exceptional terps. Will make for good breeding tools but they’ll need some ass bred back in.

3 Likes

I will be growing ethos Grape Diamonds here on my next grow in about 2 months away.
Still a ways to go but I will post some pictures as soon as available.

3 Likes