Ethos Genetic's

not sure where you source Ethos from, but a lot of places like getseedsrighthere.com have the 10 pack at $65

ive grown citradelic suns, lilac diesel and apex. so not many strains, found apex and citradelic to be a lil low on potency, but the terps were amazing (and the smoke kept all the taste). lilac diesel was a beast in bag appeal and considerably better in potency than the other two. i still keep it in my tent.

this is the lilac diesel

and this is the apex (citrus pheno)

13 Likes

I was looking super hard at the Grandpa’s stash pack on Multiverse Beans has anyone run it yet?

1 Like

I see them on special sometimes. One I have been wanting. Sorry can’t remember the strain. It’s a purple.

thats were I got Zweet Zanity “Get Seed RightHere” the seeds were junk - got one now 5weeks old 5inches tall - it’s a runt or dwarf - but the pack sais Auto fems Zweet Zanity - E-mailed them and they said the pack was labeled wrong - not to worry - have re-contacted them and asked if I could send pack pack and get a replacement pack any photo fems (No word back, yet) – I have experience with ethos now for 3years Dissapointed with Ethos !!

1 Like

have heard good things - a heavy yielder (from owner)

1 Like

oh but i was talking about the price - getseedsrighthere is an authorized distributor by Ethos.

sorry to hear it sucked. i stay away from autos all together but many in the forum have had good experiences with mephisto and sweet seeds.

runts happen, but hope they fix that situation for ya!

1 Like

I usually shop with North Atlantic seed co. But thanks for the heads up I’ll check them out too!

1 Like

seems like the sale is over… but they do it often (they were still at 65 yesterday). brotanical gardens still has a small discount (10 pack at 88) and so on.

ethos authorized distributor list

2 Likes

just got Zweet OG (fem) from them for $65.00 been looking for Zweet OG in fems -they just had regs’ Also WeedGuardianFamilyTree is great but having an issure with “GetSeedsRightHere”

Get Seeds Right Here is run by a douchebag called Bike

Not surprised you guys are having trouble he’s a sloppy mofo

1 Like

How rifht you are : they sent me a Auto Fem Szeet Zanity and I placed an order for Zweet Zanity - e-mailed them and I was told that it was mis-labled - poopped a few seeds and terh tallestis 5inches tall after 5 weesk in veg - very dissapointed !! will contact them again

1 Like

they have a new stain released today called Zweet Zanity OG #23 x Zweet Zanity #8

Just got some DoubleGrape it’s subpost to be a heavy yielder — Do you want a good Auto forum site to add to your site list ? (Auto Network.com)

I bred this lady with a Cherry Queen stud for my Giants Drink cross. Had a cucumber club soda nose and was really helpful with my stomach issues in the morning.

13 Likes

I like it. Mine had an almost buttery flavor. Pic

3 Likes

been looking at “Collins OG” check our Sweet Zanity OG - it has collins in it plus other genteics

3 Likes

a few need strains that came out this year are : ZweetZanity Rbx and Zweet OG -A little background about these strains: a strain called “Insane The Membrane” gave gaint yields but someof the genetics were ? -can’t get this stain anymore — but with the two strains I mentioned has some of ‘Insane’s" genetics A few other new ones’ _ Pineapple Runtz (auto) Fanta Sea Rbx, Samo 78, Shauty R1. understand that Grampa’s Stash has really be worked by Ethos and talks about this in their vol 1 of their Magazine

1 Like

Expect LARGE yields with ZweetZanity !!

1 Like

Believe Colin’s OG is in Zweet OG which is a heavy yielder Please what do you mean about Un-successfuly - let me help

The best thing I’ve ever popped from seed. I’ve ran her three times now. Once pulled at 56. And once around 63/64. At 8 weeks it’s a strong aroma of vicks vapor rub/tangerine candy/sweet creaminess. Nicely potent though not a day wrecker. Cerebral happy high. At 9 weeks she leans more toward the eucalyptus/vapor rub and looses a bit of the sweet candy/creaminess.

She also has the craziest resin production and it’s so sticky like glue. More-so than any other plant I’ve grown. When she’s broken down by hand you’ll definitely need dawn soap / rubbing alcohol afterwards to get your fingers clean.

I’ve flowered one of her progeny (LBCOG x Blue Sunshine) and she passes her terps well but I didn’t see the same resin production or potency in the Phenotype.

6 Likes