Ethos Genetic's

So, those are fat reeds I used to have almost with all strains I tried. Not all of them were rich in terps, for example fast buds were not so rich in aroma as my favourite Green House seeds, but they both have fine crop. So, I haven’t any US genetics yet, but I saw plants with so tiny buds, which has literally couple calyxes, and… Can anyone say if it worth it? Why there always some guys praise those american strains with tiny buds?

1 Like

I really wanted Ethos’s Grandpa’s stash autos but the prices were out of my range, always been interested in their strains.

1 Like

Grandpas Cookies is looking excellent on Instagram

1 Like

I’m really excited for the Mandarin cookes and orange kush cake clones i was gifted. Running them outdoor. They have similar structure. OKC is self maintaining its canopy really well with little to no work. Trellis goes on this weekend!

3 Likes

I don’t understand what you’re asking. My specific post, with my specific Ethos plants, was harvested around week 6 of flower. They needed another month. Hence the small flowers. I don’t like small flowers.

1 Like

Guess they really re-woeked that strain and it’s show cased in Ethos second Magazine (can order thenm -go to their web site) ($20.00 apiece)

1 Like

expect good yields - ran both -great plants !

1 Like

Ethos need 70 days - 60 days is too short !!!

1 Like

generally they start to really stack and fatten buds in weeks 6-7-8

I have a cpl ethos lilac cookies that I’m running ATM got them as freebies and so far I like wat I see one has a purple hint to her and looks frosty, one is tall and smells of sweet lemon and the 3rd looks like the purple one just no purple n not as frosty

Lilac cookies w hint of purple week 7 flower

Some lower buds same plant

I also just tried mandarin zkittles and was really impressed w the smell and taste so I ordered some seeds in hopes of finding that pheno. The smoke itself smells of gas and taste like grapefruit and mandarin on the Exhale. I need that in my life on a permanent basis :sunglasses:

9 Likes

sometimes their “freebies” are better that the ones you order !!!

Yeah most of them are untested but some can be real fire I grew some “super hero” (skunk hero x endgame 5 ) is some pretty decent smoke I’d say on par with Colin’s og which I really enjoy @hawkman

2 Likes

In this case yes they definitely were. The seeds I bought out of 3 fems 2 ended up being males no pistols at all very disappointing :disappointed:

2 Likes

2 original mandarin cookies in the rear.
I just flipped over to 12/12 15 days ago.
Let’s see what they bring here in the next couple /few weeks to come.

11 Likes

That is a very nice looking garden. One Love! @Sincitytoker I see some nice tops.

3 Likes

@Hemp
Ty very much
I’m really looking forward to see what the ethos genes bring.:+1::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

get ready for some great yields !!!

2 Likes

anyone run Zweet Zanity ? have one that is 5inches tall after 4 weeks of growth with other strainbeing at least 12inches tall bee running theiur stain now for many yeares this specific strain is by far the worst from them, maybe it’s 'iunstable"

I’m for sure growing crescendo again. Mfs loved it, very little variation in the 3 I grew, reasonably fast finish (8 weeks could’ve gone a week or two longer but I had garden problems that required removing some plants to cut humidity and the most done went first) but overall great strain, the podcast interviews I’ve watched featuring Colin from ethos have been more informative than a lot of breeder interviews I’ve seen/heard/read. Banger ass seed prices (comparatively) nobody else is putting out stable fire fem seeds for $100 10pack, shit I’d grow their whole library if I could. I’ve got a breeding project in the works using two of their strains, gonna call it gay banana skunk. Ain’t saying what’s in it but y’all ll see :yum:

6 Likes

I do agree been cultivating Ethos some years now ALL outstanding strains - (except Zweet Zanity) anyway just orders some Zweet OG (fems) which has some of the genetics of zweet zanity - there is a strain called “Insane the Membrane” which was a very good strain , heavy yields but it was discontuned the othe two stains mentioned has some of it’s genetics

1 Like