Ethos Genetic's

good report - grew Ethos Cookie x Grampaws stash - it’s a heavy, heavy , heavy yielder - dam near the largest yielding plant from Ethos yet !!

2 Likes

I’ve ran several ethos…xxx, mandarin cookies, and banana something. All 3 were easy growers with great bag appeal. High was very very weak…ended up selling all 3 off to friends. Ime they are great for people looking to sell buds, for heavy smokers nah. Everyone that smoked them loved the appearance, but i need strong being a heavy smoker.Just wanted to share my experiences. I have a diary with the xxx, it was a beautiful plant but lacked character in the buzz department. All plants looked similar to with alot of purple.

Oops just realized this thread is old.

2 Likes

I enjoyed the Pina auto and Chem-D auto freebie. Also had a couple Mandarin Cookies x Zweet OG freebies that presented two phenos. One with big, sweet orange buds and not super dense. The other had dense, earthy orange buds but also tossed a bunch of nanners on me.

I’ve got some Planet of the Grapes and Samo 78 I want to try soon. I’m interested in finding some of the Honeydew Blossom they put out in the pass recently.

1 Like

Ethos is never old !! been running a few of their auto’s - they are OK with some heavy yielders Got White Truffle x Blueberry muffin Bubba (ethos) also White truffle x Ethos cookie can’t wait to run those two. like @nick131740 been working with many Ethos strains

2 Likes

Running Planet of the Grapes and Grape Balls of Fire right now. 2nd run for Planet of the Grapes.

-Really enjoyed Planet of the Grapes the first time out. She was a little finicky about nutrients, but still finished strong.

3 Likes

Here’s some pictures I found from my diaries. As you can see she was a looker…absolutely beautiful imo. Nice taste, nice smell, mellow daytime buzz. Not bad just not my cup of tea…all yielded good too fwiw.

7 Likes

Citradelic sunset.

6 Likes

Hello Overgrow

I hope this message finds you well. I’m reaching out in the hopes of finding a particular cross(GMO x EC), and I could use your expertise. I understand this might sound like a challenge, but bear with me, and there’s a reward in it for you.

I’m not keen on purchasing an entire 6-strain pack, as I’ll only be growing one of them. It’s a matter of preference, really.

If you’re interested, please feel free to DM me. Alternatively, if you know someone who might be up for the task, a tag would be greatly appreciated. Just to clarify, my vault boasts a collection of approximately 183 strains.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk :call_me_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Someone out there has to have some Roze Cookies laying around don’t they?

2 Likes