Ethos Genetic's

Seems like In House flower time’s are abit early - when chopped at 60 days -too early, need to run them to 70 days (+/-) the taste was there at 60 days but lacked in strenght - one can say that it’s a 9 weeker !!!

1 Like

Cherry Garseeya pheno with very few pistils.

7 Likes

Skunk Hero

13 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: candy :lollipop::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

11 Likes

Divine work Hoss. Was she easy to grow? Support herself? Always wanted to run some ethos .

2 Likes

what strains do you have in mind - Have found that they need 7–72 days flower - 60 days is too short FYI

1 Like

This pheno was super easy to grow and it’s the only one that’s not supported by stakes. The others look different from the #3 and have a sweet smarties candy smell currently. I haven’t found great potency in ethos lines but exceptional terps. Will make for good breeding tools but they’ll need some ass bred back in.

3 Likes

I will be growing ethos Grape Diamonds here on my next grow in about 2 months away.
Still a ways to go but I will post some pictures as soon as available.

3 Likes

Fire looking stuff. Very nice.

1 Like

9 Likes

Let talk about Ethos autos __ have grown only 2 ethos strains (auto) and they have out prefourmed any other auto genetics grown to date ___ have even grown Mephisto, Gnome, Magic strains and Speedrun (use to be Mutant Genetics) any input appreciated !!! ?? considering the “speed” of autos some out perfourm photo plants !!! 4 runs per yr instead of 3

1 Like

Was the lack of potency from these Cherry G’s as well? I have some seeds and this was gonna be one of the ones I popped.

1 Like

No haven’t tried those. I’ve ran booberry cookies rbx and Lemon Berry Candy og

1 Like

potency of Ethos is average - need to run them 72days no 60 day harvest - thoughts on Ethos potency

have lemon berry candy (freebie) haven’t ran it yet

On the Cherry G, here is a diary from a guy who tests most of his runs. The Cherry G was 26%. If you look at his diaries, 26% seems to be the highest number his tester has seen, although several cultivars he’s ran have hit 26%, including Thug Roze which I also bought.
ETHOS Genetics Cherry Gar-see-ya R1 2 grow diary (journal) 2 harvest12 by Bud_Spencer - GrowDiaries

1 Like

Thanks !!! Yea when I research strain/breeders I use Seedfinders amd GrowDaries to help make seed choices also one important tool are sites like this - from fellow cultivators Really out of the many strain sgrown have never had a bad strain - all excellent really - + dam near 100% germination rates - been having a few issues with their autos (germinating seeds) ? I know !!! Generally germination issues are the germinator’s fault (temps , dryness, ect)

1 Like

All 3 phenos extremely sweet. Like smarties candy pretty artificial. The #3 had the most frost and least terps. Also the most forgettable smoke. The #4 yielded the best and had the best branching. Super stretcher and passes taste well. Numbers 2 and 4 both had very thin leaves. The #2 is the one I kept. It yielded less than the #4 but had a more complex deeper taste/smell. Some sort of deep fruit funk behind the smarties.

10 Likes

the grandpas stash looks a lot like miths super skunk in veg. ive sort of left it off on its own in the scorching heat and it seems really durable like an afghan as well. absolutely no smells coming from them though lol. the gmo x grandpas cookies on the other hand is a foot and a half tall and stinks everytime the wind blows on it.