Even's Server Fundraiser Auction

Up for Auction we have 10 packs of Apollo 13 (original Bros Grimm) F6 which have been maintained open pollination from original release. A great line for breeding which is the same source used by Subcool in the creation of Vortex et al.

Gorilla Arm phenos are not hard to find in this line, mendel did some great work up to F4 with it to keep all the phenos in place prior to me getting them via Motarebel as F4 in circa 2013, so thanks and kudos should go to him and the previous crew, for that.

These have been maintained via open pollination indoors: F5, F6.

General phenotypic ratios:

Gorilla Arm phenos show up in around one in six while pineapple phenos are common at around one in four roughly.

Genius phenotypes are in there too but they are less common than seen in the Apollo 11 line

There are baby dump phenotypes which show up around one in ten or so. Those are interesting.

Of course there are also mixed pineapple/cheeto phenotypes filling in the gaps.

At this stage this is a very consistent line for trichome development and structure. It is quite predictable. No hermaphrodite issues ever encountered in this line.

C99 and Apollo lines are well known to be good plants for scrog style growing but also work quite well in SOG style growing with pruning of lower limbs.

Open pollination for F6 was made with four females and two males.

Each pack will ship with 13 seeds in custom flips.

Lineage: Genius X P75
Flowering Time: 55-60 Days

Comments from Mendel on the origins of the line are below, distributed under the Motarebel label in 2012/2013.

"Hi there everyone I did this seed run last spring. 24 beans were sprouted and all plants were grown to mature size and crossed in a big pollen orgy. I believe there were 17 females and 7 males. All plants were used. The various phenos that this line is known for were present, the indica gorilla arm phenos, a few genius phenos, and of course mixed phenos.

The seed source is two friends of mine who used to be partners in Northern california. They started with Bros. Grimm Apollo 13 f1’s and bred them to f3’s in a greenhouse, over the span of several yrs. The population used was always in excess of 50 plants. All males and females were used in the crosses. I did the f3---->f4 cross indoors, so this is the first gen that wasnt done under the sun. The resulting seeds would be f4’s, and depending of your definition of inbred, an IBL.

No plants have been excluded in any of these generational crosses. The goal of this long term project is to preserve apollo 13 without bottlenecking or eliminating any of the lines varied expressions. There are no intersex (hermi) problems with this line, so it was thought best to proceed in this fashion with the project.

regards, mendel"

Since this time I have taken these from F4–>F5 and now F5 → F6 indoors in open pollination to try not to bottleneck the line.

To sweeten the deal and to gather as much funds for our home from home, each winning bid will include 5x regular freebies of an F1 cross I have nicknamed ‘Kosmonaut’ which is a cross of four phenos of legitamate Ohio Deathstar S1 x Apollo 13 F5 males x2.

A close medical growing friend of mine from Michigan gave me the seeds which were made fifteen years ago and were coaxed back to life with Tissue Culture techniques (documented elsewhere) the resulting females (x4) were hit with the same two Apollo 13 males.

All DS females were similar in terpene profile but differed a little in structure. Very resinous and very loud in final weeks (very)

No intersex issues were encountered with the females used, but these are newly created and untested as yet. I expect a nice balance of effects in the offspring given the genetics in both sides.

The mothers all exhibited the typical diesel fade at the end so apologies for no good pictures later in fflowering. I have grown these s1’s before quite a few times and they are amongst the best I have ever encountered.

Items auctioned

You can bid on lots. There is one seed packs in each lot. 13 seeds per pack.
Bonus: Kosmonaut - 5 seeds added to each lot. See above for strain details.

All Regular seeds

Lot # Strain Seeds Highest Bidder Amount
1 Apollo 13 13 @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh $65
2 Apollo 13 13 @SunGrown $60
3 Apollo 13 13 @woodenShampoo $65
4 Apollo 13 13 @emeraldbullfrog $65
5 Apollo 13 13 @JonPott $150
6 Apollo 13 13 @Samma_Kammanto $70
7 Apollo 13 13 @9mag $80
8 Apollo 13 13 @BudSy $85
9 Apollo 13 13 @cannaloop $60
10 Apollo 13 13 @AmnioticBaptism $75

Auction Rules

• Each lot will go to the highest bidder.

• In order to bid you need to reply to this topic. You should bid on each listed lot separately. Include the lot number and your bid with the USD price.

• When you place a bid, any previous bids you made on this lot will be canceled. You can bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Don’t forget to tag the person you outbid using @ to notify them.

• Bidding will start at 10 USD, with a minimum bid increment of 5 USD.

• The auction will end on 2024-08-01T20:59:59Z. The last bid must be placed in the final second of the hour or earlier. (Note: This timestamp will display in your local timezone if you have set the correct timezone in your profile. Hover over the timestamp to view the time in other zones.)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include PayPal, Bitcoin (you can send Bitcoin via Lightning network supported by Venmo, Cash App), Ethereum, or other cryptocurrencies (details will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to the highest bidders).

• :package: Shipping is included in the bid and will be added to the final bid.

• :warning: Tracking to USA not available this time, sorry. Standard shipping in letter sizes work fine though, in my experience, if anything gets shot down I have spares. I send 100s of things a year this way to usa and 99% work fine.

• Items will be shipped from the EU. Seeds will be sent after your donation is received.

47 Likes

Lot 10 $25

5 Likes

Rad. I’ll do lot 7 for $50!

5 Likes

Can you please confirm if these packs have 10, 13 or 15 seeds? Thanks for supporting OG, really cool of you. :v:

7 Likes

I’ll put 50 on lot 9

3 Likes

Hi yes.

13 x Apollo 13 (just has to be right)
5 x Kosmonaut (bonus)

Not sure where the wires got crossed apologies

11 Likes

No worries, thanks for the clarification. :v:

5 Likes

No worries at all.

Just to note, I kept the seed from the Gorilla Arm pheno pictured above separate from the others, and mixed the seed from the other females up, this way I can/will make sure to include a few GA mother seeds in each flip along with the mixed phenos (one pineapple, one baby dump and one cheeto/pineapple mix.)

13 Likes

I will put $100 on lot #5.

2 Likes

50 on lot 1

2 Likes

25 on lot 8

2 Likes

$50 on lot 3 Ta!

1 Like

Lot2 20$ please

1 Like

Lot #4 35$

Lot #6 $50.00

Lot 4 for $45. @pakore

Edit. Dang im thinking 13 plant open pollination.
Edit x2. Oscillation fan, lol.

Lot 2
@Hashpants

Lot 8
@Jimdoors

Lot 10
@GCBudz

3 Likes

Don’t miss out on this really cool auction to support OG everyone. :v:

9 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@tresbundles @CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds die@Wizdom @ThirdStone @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton @Tonyww93 @Witchking @Haggis @Jobu @Dran88 @SunGrown
tenor (3) .

17 Likes