Even's Server Fundraiser Auction

Totally my bad on hitting seven instead of five. Like I stated before in a separate topic, “I am the reason for learning curves”. :sweat_smile::laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing it out! Corrected.

3 Likes

I appreciate you @LemonadeJoe ! I don’t want to be greedy here and want all to have a fair chance at these genetics :pray:

1 Like

@Even you mentioned the Deathstar tissue culture was documented. Is it okay to share a link? The TC/embryo rescue stuff is fascinating. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s a closed forum so can’t do that unfortunately (invite only place) but, I have put info into a document around starting old seed with TC techniques. I did a LOT of testing this year. I’ll share the results document somewhere on OG yes, but will try keep this area clear for Auction only stuff.

Edit: uploaded technique overview here: Techniques for The Germination of Older Seeds - #228 by Even

5 Likes

Close to the end folks, thanks for the generous bids!

6 Likes

Lot 10 75 @keene

1 Like

Special thanks to @Even for donating these incredible strains! I really dig those laser engraved casings! Great job!

Thanks to everyone participating!

Last minutes remaining until the end. Good luck bidders!

5 Likes

Auction ended. Thanks to all participants. I will reach out to the highest bidders in a PM.

Thank you again, @Even !

6 Likes

Thank you @Even !!! Very excited about the auction items :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks very much @Even !

I’m a bit shocked that I didn’t get sniped. I had to attend to the smoker, so I guess I’m able to have my smoked kokanee and auction seeds too :yum:

Very excited about this one :star_struck:

7 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, I will pack the seeds with care and get them out to you all as soon as @LemonadeJoe gives me the go ahead

Since you were all so generous, ill pop some extra kosmonauts in there for you all too.

Hoping you all get monsters. :pray:

Also congrats to @JonPott for winning the yeti og too!

12 Likes

Nicceeee
Good bidding FAM!

Thanks @even !
Ive been searching for genius crosses, and will do a multi genius backcross one day

Thanks alot!

Grow easy :v:
-Jayy

7 Likes

Thank @Even and @LemonadeJoe!

My first action BTW… pretty cool stuff here @OG :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks @even !!!

6 Likes

Glad we were able to make my mistake corrected so you could win your lot! :sweat_smile::grin:

4 Likes

Appreciate ya dude!

5 Likes

All ready to fly folks.

Just so you know, these are coming from EU so may take a couple weeks to get to where you all are.

Any issues beyond that, let me know via PM.

I would appreciate a shout to this thread when the pigeons arrive. Safe flight!

19 Likes

Thanks for putting on this auction and supporting OG @Even , that was really cool of you and appreciated. :v:

9 Likes