Exciting Start To The Grow!

Hello guys got 9 days more to get everything delivered and sort things out. I have ordered this supplies for my first grow, A Slurty Feminized Strain from Rocketseeds,Grow Tent, 27"x27"x63",TS1000 Mars hydro light, 6inch duct fan with thermostat control, 6 inch CO2 filter mars hydro, Nutrients flora micro bloom,5 Gallon fabric pots, Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil, Ph meter and ppm meter. Is there anything i need to purchase? how many fem should i grow in this tent? Thanks y’all for the help i can get! Will post everything with pictures once I start getting this delivered. :seedling

3 Likes

That is a tough question.
Are you going to flower them out, chop the tent, restart new beans?
Are you going to veg them and take cuttings, then flower them out ?
Are thinking of a perpetual set up, where you stagger, entry in the tent by a month or so per plant? Cutting one per month. Adding one per month.
What is your end game? Head stash, buds, edibles, oil making?
For how many people, your self, wife, buddies?

1 Like

Too hot to start seedlings or veg small plants in, imo… if you start with happy frog and then transplant before flower to ocean forest or wven mix happy frog with ocean forest, youll do tons better and not have to really feed until you start flowering

3 Likes

Hello my friend :wink: I’ve started my 3 seeds using paper towel method to germinate my Slurty Strain today, after they germinate i plan to put them in small cups with ocean forest soil and water them as needed until the middle of the second week then move them to a bigger pots. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ve had success with ocean forest, from seed to seedling to full grown. Just recently switched over to happy frog because it was cheap at my local plant nursery.

1 Like

Nice! :+1: How’s Happy Frog working out?