Exotic alchemy

Just wondering if anyone here has run any of this guys gear.It looks interesting he got a buch of landraces and a few hybrids

2 Likes

Never ran any myself but heard only good things

I’ve bought a few packs from him, super nice and responsive. Have yet to get around to growing the landraces though.

2 Likes

If anyone is looking for exotic alchemy gear, he is on cltvrs.com and they are doing a 50% off sale. That includes old timer’s haze, nevilles haze, mango haze, etc…

Edit: I have ordered personally from this vendor and can verify that he is legit.

Mods: If this is unallowed, please delete my post.

3 Likes

He’s a really nice guy, I have a pack of his hawaiian sativa I’m itching to germinate.

5 Likes

Agreed. If you haven’t reached out to him recently, he’s just finished lots of haze work

Neville’s haze f2
The doors F2
Old timers haze x Neville’s haze
Jamaican puna x Neville’s Haze
Bostonbonma’s Panama red death x Neville’s haze
Frankie’s incense haze f2
Incense haze x Haze freak
Starfighter x old timers haze

5 Likes

Wow what great deals!! I just picked up a pack of his ot haze, hawaiian sativa and columbian gold. Fingers crossed this stuff is the real deal! So cheap it made me wonder to be honest :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve got my eye one a few of his repros and preservations…chocolope f3? Chocolate Thai? Mango biche? Mango Haze? Yes, yes, yes and yes please!

1 Like

Those prices are hard to ignore. It looks like he sells a lot of f2’s from TLT and RSC, and maybe Ace Seeds. I was about to place an order with TLT or RSC but if I can get a reliable Mango Biche for $40 I’m jumping on it and maybe one more.
I wonder which Malawi He’s using? And is that old timer’s haze from Ace?

1 Like

I know his OT haze is an ace repro. Have some myself I plan to run outdoors maybe next year.

1 Like

I think the congolese is from rsc. I saw a description somewhere that was basically a copy & paste of rsc’s, but I couldn’t find it.

1 Like

You know if they take VISA and deliver to Canada? I should email them I guess to find that out. Sure would like some Chocolate Thai and maybe some Mazar.

:peace:

1 Like

Old fart fixed income . Prices are attractive . Have heard they’re F2’s of proven gear . If so could be a good value for a hobby grower who likes sativas .

1 Like