Rookie Tent Grower Haze ?'s

From what I’ve read , the following are all variations of the same strain ie Original Haze . Oldtimers Haze , Tom Hills Haze , Santa Cruz Haze & Original Haze . Known to not breed true & with small percentage being the sought phenos . All that said I believe them to be more than most tent growers want .

I also wonder about Nevils Haze . Would it be correct to assume since its selected & worked phenos , would “ keepers “ be easier to find ? Then like so many of the classics does the real deal still exist ? If so who has it in seed form ? Mr. Nice or settle for a cross like Blackbirds NH21 x Mullumbimby or Aces Super Malawi Haze ?

4 Likes

Doc D (Majic Spirit seed co.) , and Piffcaost farms has some good representatives.

1 Like

Doc’s BAH & A5 / Thai bx’s have caught my attention . As have many of his offerings . IMHO good genetics at a more than fair price . Value for those of us with modest means .
IAH Piffcoast , Top Dawg & others are out my price range . $ 100 or more per pack for regs is stiff .

1 Like

100% recommend getting on Doc D’s mailing list and scoping out the monthly emails. If you see something you like in pre-release, it’s only $30/pack, regular packs $60, and the vault releases every month are pretty special and not unreasonably priced at all. Doc is on a haze quest at the moment (and for a while now) and seems to be the best source for authentic and affordable haze genetics, based on the grows and reports I see here. Here’s a link to the breeder lab thread here on his stuff, and the most recent email:

1 Like

there is a haze called Dogshit Dead Head Haze from a bank that specializes in haze strains
http://connoisseurgenetics.co.uk/index.html
They have some Nevils cuts

Yup agree I’m on his list . Like the sativa bent & none of the tutti-fruiti baked goods stuff . Connoissuer don’t care for their crosses . The AG13 looked ok , until I saw they’d used Cookies in the mix . Add to non-US & prices no thanks .

2 Likes