Exotic Genetix

That’s how I feel everytime I log on here :joy:

1 Like

I’ll look at strains I want to grow. Then something else gets my attention.

4 Likes

Yeah, they were stored in a fridge their whole lives. So we will see. I hope I’ll be good. When I inspected then they looked intact so far. I’m making sure everyone can get some btw !

5 Likes

I got a freebie recently called “Toasted Toffee.” White toffee x Gary Poppins

I’ve also got a few other of the newer strains, but have had mixed results.

Running “Goldust” (Rainbow Runtz x Scotty 2 Hotty) at the moment. It seems promising.

-Loved “Next Level” (Kush Co OG x Scotty 2 Hotty) so much I made S1s.

Ruby Grand (Nectarina X Red Runtz) another freebie was really promising…at first…

Wonderful smell, incredibly resinous, great bud structure……and then……full on herm. :face_with_peeking_eye:

-Not just nanners here or there, but outright explosions of male flowers throughout inside the pistils and calyxes.

I couldn’t have gotten more seeds if I was trying…:joy:. Anyone want some Ruby Grand “kids?”:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Well that kinda sucks, I have never ran any of his stuff but always thought the mint chocolate chip looks damn good.

2 Likes

I’m still conflicted. The Ruby Grand smokes magnificently. Just wonderful flavor and it wrecks me. But I have to squeeze 30-seeds out of every hit before I burn that flat assed remnant.

Reminds me of the eighties…

5 Likes

That next level looked killer did you find anything that was kushco dominant?

I can’t really say. I know what the parent strains were, but I’ve never run them. It’s (Next Level) dank though, vigorous and sticky and it plants me in my chair quite well. The S1’s seem to follow along closely.

1 Like

Currently bout to F3 the Purple Lamborghini. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

awesome thread!

i’m running everything from the last “i love pheno hunting” box set - including

guicy banger
grand master sexy
lusty lady
the whoa
red ranger
bakers dozen
blueberry bang bang

anybody ran any of these?

just started a few weeks ago with a 100% grem rate thanks to @JohnnyPotseed 's guidance.

thrilled to be running EG for the first time

i hope i find at least one keeper.

5 Likes

I’m currently finishing some Blackout Bobby, pretty excited.

28 Likes

wow looks wonderful. those thin leaves! what’s the lineage?

2 Likes

Anybody ever run Hazelnut Cream?

1 Like

I haven’t but almost snagged a pack years ago on sale sorta wish I did. I heard there is a really nice cut of it that floats around I know JJ from top dawg uses it amd i believe dark horse and a few others have it / use it in there work.

1 Like

I believe the kush pheno is the picture they advertised with it’s a little more foxtaily and I guess it has a serious og stank to it. Those s1s sound interesting maybe we can trade down the line if you have some left.

1 Like

Killer man :metal: got some serious cannons on that thang

2 Likes

Looking absolutely stunning mate

6 Likes

I have a few different 3 and 6 packs of exotic fems. I dont believe anything you’ve listed but if you are interested I have them. They are all in cryotubes in the freezer.

4 Likes

Sweet man shoot me a dm let me know what you got

1 Like

Beauty! Great work!

1 Like