ExperiMental & Rebel Organic. Mercilessly!

Hello everyone, my name is Fernando and I live in the independent commune of my house, I grow organic and clandestine marijuana in my home and this helps me make my house not look like an office.
I am old enough to be an old man, but I am a very motivated, jovial grower, with only 4 years of experimentation in indoor organic cultivation.

I compete with myself to overcome the limitations of my small growing spaces (60x120x178cm and 60x40x125cm) and the cultivation itself in pots, growing short, very productive, powerful and fragrant plants.

I make my own soluble Bio Fertilizers, I do not use any type of commercial fertilizer, only raw materials and waste that I solubilize mainly with Mountain Microorganisms and also with other hydrolysis techniques. I have my own ideas about lighting, substrate mixes, watering techniques, nutrition and etc… and I don’t mind sharing them. You can read this cultivation journal that I dedicated to explaining some of my organic techniques and Bio Fertilizer formulas: Custom Breeder & Strain HBO grow diary (journal) week0 by deFharo - GrowDiaries

I defend the concept of the natural cycle of nutrition of the land in the forest. Due to the limitation of pots, I promote the natural processes of the forest with my soluble Bio Fertilizers to obtain high-yield crops.

The purpose of this thread is to share knowledge and vindicate organic farming as the only path to self-sufficiency. I want to raise discussions with interested people and thus be able to perfect our crops. Welcome!!

32 Likes

6 Likes

My kitchen… @MissinBissin

20 Likes

The home today!

14 Likes

4 Likes

Crops 2024: LSD, 52cm, 156g, Poot 11L

6 Likes

Crops 2024

20 Likes

Crop 2024: Malawi Gold, 62cm, 236g, Poot 15L

16 Likes

Crop 2023: Mendo T, 220g, 74cm, Poot 19L

15 Likes

You’ve got some serious talent there.
Definitely like what you are doing with training and cola development!:+1:

I’ll pull up a chair and pack the party bong…

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Welcome! fill your kif pipe and enjoy!

4 Likes

I love having a hybrid plant pollinate my grow tent.
I am growing these three bastard plants this season.

The pollinator dad was a hermaphrodite Royal Purple Kush plant from Emerald Triangle Seeds (Emerald Triangle Seeds Royal Purple Kush grow journal by deFharo - GrowDiaries).

The moms: Gypsy Kush by Kannabia seeds, Acapulco Gold by MSNL seeds, El Patrón by Royal Queen seeds

4 Likes

OMG
Scene of the Crime footage

Thanks for this, quite the Operation Sir, I
Love all of the Active Solutions & Concentrates

5 Likes

Gourmet food for girls

3 Likes

Thanks for those Grow details, I have your Sister-seed of the MSNL Acapulco Gold that you sent me, growing at the same time.

One in One out

2 Likes

FREAKING RAD @defharo !!!

:metal:

2 Likes

Yes, I had seen the Acapulco Gold in your garden, I hope it behaves.

1 Like

Special for nerds! :rofl:

3 Likes

You Are an Artist my Friend

1 Like

I hope She is Wild !

1 Like