Indoor / Outdoor 2024

Good Morning OG’rs

Taking a turn away from the routines that were established in 2023, I’m making inroads for whats ahead in 2024.

With the Harvest of the last Heirloom plant from 2023, I am winding down a grow featuring 3 Autoflowers from a Late Dec germination.

This thread is going to feature the plants I have planned for this 2024 Season, indoor & out. And of course most of the associated ins and outs with Soils n Nutes etc.

Here are a few pictures from last nites transition, into week 10 for the Autos.
Looks like Zamaldelica is going to run a bit longer.
Zamaldelica front and center (x2 below)

Russian Tzar Bomba #1

Russian Tzar Bomba #2

Most of the strains I am growing this year, stem directly from this membership of OG, and I am so proud of that allegiance with you Guys n Gurls.

Plan going forward is / was to make great use of my Own Friends desires and property, and to make the Bud they want, available and co-grown.

Not sure how that fits the law…

As the list solidifies, I’ll be dropping the facts here and Sharing my Blunders

Happy Growing my Friends. Heres a fresh start to 2024.

Targeted; and with the Help of my Friends…
Blue God. Critical Purple Kush
Pine Tar Kush. Rainbow Belts
ACDC. QUEEN mother
Nefertiti. Mysterium V1
Chem Fuego. Crippy Xmas
Hawaiian Snow x Tent. / Apollo Ape
Durban Poison. Dragon Blood HashPlt
Acapulco Gold. Super Diesel
Mountain Gold. LSD-25
Red G.S.C.

33 Likes

8 Likes

Awesome! Glad to see this I always look forward to your adventures and pics! In fact I just opened a dope envelope from you mere moments ago! Thank you, and you know I absolutely love those cards, at some point I’ll have my whole fridge covered in MB photography. Those all look great! The Russian czar bomba has intrigued me since you first shared her with me, I love unique, unheard of cultivars like that . You’ve always got gems

2 Likes

Thanks for that @TopShelfTrees1 it is most Certainly an exciting time…

When the autos get chopped it will be seed Germinating Season already… could not have planned a tighter / closer transition Bud

From Full to Freaky, you people know all about that

17 Likes

I love it! See I love your style! Awesome! Can’t wait to see the OD adventures again too

1 Like

out of likes but im in for sure!!! :smiley: what an lovely view!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks @m0sirys, those Bulk shots were from 2022… damn, still smoking the CloudWalker, Alaskan Purple and Roof’95 from that Summer !
It was a turning point
Roof ‘95 left CloudWalker right; Fence= 6’

CloudWalker

Roof’95 below left

Alaskan Purple x2 below

Just for the heck of it, what else is left from 2022? Not a Lot, but bits and pieces of these.

Congo #3 x Bangi Haze
LSD
Pineapple Express
Black Tuna
Honduras Panama (last bud)
Machupi’s Lady

14 Likes

your welcome! ah ok i see , but great for sure ! doesnt matter what year :smiley:

that are some big an healthy plants !!

2 Likes

You are really going to be busy.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

He stays busy, to an enviable degree :sunglasses:

Subbed to the new one. The autos are looking great!

1 Like

YEAH!!! Dis is gonna get real good real fast!

:partying_face:

2 Likes

RTB #1 main-Cola

Zamaldelica below

6 Likes

Very mice @MissinBissin. I’m going to stick around for this!

1 Like

Autos are back to 18/6

Each Russian Tzar Bomba is still consuming 4.0 L per meal / 72 hrs.
Zamaldelica finally missed the call and took extra time. Alls good with water-only approach. Green Camouflage (below) pattern on the leaves had me add some P &K to the H2O / Worm Castings / Molasses

6 Likes

Make yourself at Home @SunGrown

2 Likes

It is SOOoo nice to have access to the plants once again in the mornings…
17/5 gives me a chance to water them when they need it. Like this a.m., early and still get away with it

RTB’s are sandwiching the Zamaldelica.
Here is her portrait below; all 3 autos are mid-week #10

Use of BBP will be extending these cycles. The First real Flash of Amber will see me pulling the plug, ahead of the curve. Getting at these RTB’s to be lifted, not driven into the ground…

… for the 1st-time out loud, here is the plan: into the dark for 48hrs @ final lites-out. THEN, Chopped and hung whole, Into a dark mechanized tent @16-18C and 55-60%RH.
After 1-week, the Fans leaves and large sugars off, becomes a minor trim. (MOSTLY COMPLETED as it stands)

• Aiming for a 20-day cure *and I know they will NOT do this easily, because there is hardly Any foliage to begin with… I’ll definitely be applying an RH environment, for X amount of days

That was my most successful cure to date back in 2022. Trying that method again because That bud is still beautiful, some has been frozen, some is still flexible in jars n groves

Bottom half of RTB #1

9 Likes

All 3 plants got a haircut tonight. Stemming from the Green Camouflage patina on the Large RTB.
Nothing crazy, just a little defoliating; RTB #1 (

13 Likes

I reached out to @George yesterday in an effort to find out what was behind the Green Camouflage on the RTB #1 and to a lesser extent, #2.

His recommendation was to remove every leaf showing the Camo and that it might be a Yellow Leaf Septoria.

This baffled me for only a couple of minutes because I do not run a damp tent.

BUT, with the BBP Foliars leaving some debris on the leaves after their weekly applications, I began Misting the plants a couple of days after the BBP applications. Each week x 6, this Misting application was done to clean the surfaces.

I’m sure this application of water was what tipped the balance.

Fan Leaves have largely been removed now. Humidity in the tent is now set at 45%
Russian Tzar Bomba #1 below, 86 cm tall

Zamaldelica x2 below, 82cm tall

RTB #2, below; 63cm tall

As always, I have to Thank George for helping me zero-in on this malady.
Wishing I would-have Bothered You sooooner my Friend

12 Likes

@MissinBissin you don’t need to wash off the plants from BBP btw :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve got’r now @Pigeonman
(micro-manage etc etc doh)

2 Likes