Expert Seeds Social Media Competition from The Vault

A heads up for everyone in the forum. We have posted a compo on 3 of our Social Media Channels where you can win some 25 packs of Expert Seeds (3 prizes available).

You can find the links to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page to enter via this blog post!

Look out for an Expert Seeds 15% discount code in there too.

Winners will be announced on all of the 3 Social Media Channels on the 29th May. Good Luck.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Gary Eff - #TeamVault

6 Likes

Good luck to all who participate. I did mine!

HppHrvst :robot:

2 Likes

wish i could enter but i can’t stomach use of facebook, IG, or twitter. my loss.
Gary is a saint & i by no means disparage all the good deeds. (and seeds)

:innocent:
:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I’m the same, It would actually be stupid as far as risk management goes for me to like or post anything cannabis on social media.

5 Likes

In full agreement with everyone else here. Ganja and social media don’t go together for anyone I know who actually grows still in prohibition. Good luck to all who enter though

5 Likes

Fair comment peeps. I will take this into account when we run the next one! Thanks for the feedback :wink:

3 Likes

Word, overgrow is the only form of “social media” I partake in. Thanks @LemonadeJoe

6 Likes

next promo will include forums, so keep your eyes peeled and sign up to The Vaults newsletter if not already at http://goo.gl/Bt2Ba2

4 Likes

we do get a lot of attention on social but yes, this is why 95% of our promos are across the forums, more competitions coming soon guys

Also the comparative doesn’t have a social entry point so we wanted something to include the non forum members with whilst the comparatives are rocking

6 Likes

Can’t wait to get the comparative rocking this end. We advertise our lights on Facebook too. If you’re a member of THC TALK UK over there. Post a link to your comps. It’s 4k strong members wise too and they all love a chance for freebies. (Doesn’t everyone) and you should generate a fair bit of traffic at least from that. In no way am I saying your methods are bad. I applaud all you do at the vault but…

Overgrow is like the paranoid growers “safe space” :rofl:

4 Likes

@The_Vault_Team can you check out the THC TALK UK that Colanoscopy referred

4 Likes

(thanks to you all) for understanding.

I do disparage the big corporate social media sites, and as several have mentioned, it’s the paranoia/trust element that repels me.

(It took a leap of faith for me to join OG, for the same reason.)

:evergreen_tree: <— probably has scandinavian troll blood :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

Like my fellow growers above :arrow_heading_up: I don’t use social media, too intrusive and personal etc… anonymous is key :key:to most of us… we’re not ALL legal growers and have to keep it stealthy here in uk :uk:
Thanks to the vault - no doubt you’ll come up with another competition/giveaway or contest for us Overgrow peeps …!
Happy smoking…
Gaz

3 Likes

Looks like there is no one on overgrowth will win this give away. I don’t use them. To much bullshit on them and if you watch news outlets they all decide who can post and if you don’t agree with what they think and how they think things should be run, they ban you or restrict your account so no one can see it. I refuse to do any business with them. For example of Twitter carp, when Trump was elected Twitter held an office meeting to see if they were going to ban him from using it. Sure they my not like Trump but he was elected to office so get the fuck over it already.

I don’t even know what that second one is. I think the third is tweeter and I leave that one for Thrump tp socialize on at lest cnn on the restaurant TV says he does.

I should have read yours first :joy:

Agree!

1 Like

I second that but thanks for sharing the love @George_The_Vault

4 Likes

Omg ROTFL awesome!! And I always though tweeter is what they called using pigeons for messages

3 Likes