Explaining user trust levels and permissions

We get hurt or it’s the food. Not 100% on the answers. Stay strong. I’m a gamer.
Peace

1 Like

Oh yes, I do find the CripXmas B is great for muscle spasms :relaxed: And yeah processed food probably doesn’t help. I’m mostly gluten free these days

1 Like

Glad to read such message. I’m sure to be in the right place. <3

3 Likes

@moderators so I’m wondering what the daily limit is for a basic member :thinking:
Yesterday I guess I hit it and then couldn’t post for 16 hours it said :man_shrugging:
Kinda limits a member who is trying to be active or ask questions or reply back to someone you are having a conversation with :man_shrugging:
Thanks in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That shouldn’t be like that icon_e_confused|nullxnull, try to log out and then log in again to see if it keeps happening… beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I’ll give this a shot but yeah yesterday that is what it told me :man_shrugging: and I’m already replying/posting so if it is the way it is, I’ll hit the limit soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I can’t say for sure, but if I had to guess, I would say the limit is there to stop folks from joining and just spamming the site. Any limitations tend to disappear fast so it won’t be an issue for very long. Welcome to OG. :v:

2 Likes

Yes, you need to read and get to interact with members to get more. You can read and reply but likes are limited by trust.

1 Like

I mean I have to wait 15 days before I can post more than like 10 replies a day or whatever it was :thinking:

1 Like

I know that can be disheartening but it’s the same for all that join and 2 weeks goes by pretty fast. You will be able to post more before you know it. In the mean time, there is tons of stuff to see and read here.

5 Likes

Save your likes for those really great post. It took me months. It is easier to get to member now.

3 Likes

Thanks, guess all requirements and rules should be updated regularly in the first posts so no one (including me :sweat_smile:) has any doubt about what’s going on … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I agree @George , makes it easy

2 Likes

@thegoodmulk check this out will explain and help answer any questions

2 Likes

A very helpful read for a noob such as myself. I’ll get the privilege of PMs with time and some
reading. Thanks

3 Likes

Doesn’t take much time, dedication to cannabis is a great start!

2 Likes

@moderators yooo so after a year of daily use lol what am I missing to get to tl3/ regular?

2 Likes

Pm sent. Almost there bud

3 Likes

March 9th was my 2 year anniversary and I’m still just a member with 8 pips lol idk what I’m doing wrong. Can I get some advice @moderators ?

Edit: I did take a small hiatus for a while which may have impacted progress

3 Likes

I am not a moderator brother but I do have some advice. Ignore the stupid green dots, they mean absolutely nothing. They are a biproduct of the system software that hold no purpose. The more you post and the more likes you get will see them starting to accumulate but again, they serve no purpose. They don’t show trust as that is earned through interaction. You are not doing anything wrong man, just enjoy the community and you win. As do the rest of us for interacting with you and each other. :v:

12 Likes