Explorers first ever grow Journal 🤤

When I ran bubble buckets I used to add a little pool shock into each bucket. It allows a higher water temperature and keeps the algae at bay. Pool shock is basically chlorine powder. Plants use chlorine as a micro nutrient believe it or not so as well as keeping the rez sterile the plants also feed on it. It’s only a tiny amount needs added. :+1:

4 Likes

Depends on conditions. Even in lower temps pythium and algae can be a problem. I used to freeze a few bottles of water and toss em in the reservoir a couple times a day back with my LPA setup.

Nowadays I’m lazy and just use H2O2 or Pool Shock to keep the nasties at bay.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Ha! Inspection is tomorrow! Great stuff so it won’t be gettin a proper flush or getting the right time it’s coming down today :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Mad how grows take hours of prep but doesn’t take overly long to take it all down.

UK Cheese autos

Goji OGs

Yardie bagseed

Got the crop stashed out the fackin way, hopefully all will go well an if they wanna look in my loft I’ll have to fake a heart attack :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

Just say your ladder is broke lol.

5 Likes

Might just hide the ladder, not a bad idea @Shadey :rofl:

5 Likes

Got some beautiful product there

1 Like

Thankyou for the kind words good sir, managed to keep my freedom and the “hide the weed in the loft trick” worked perfect. He came in had a quick look around I could not smell a damn thing so pretty sure he didn’t either. Means I can decide what I actually want to grow now! The mrs isn’t right happy about it being such a short break but not my fault they brought the inspection forward :blush::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Regardless though I’m still waiting on these replacement fans for the DIY COB build @anon58740919 hooked me up with til I went and blew the fan driver and both fans cos ya kno, why not. Soon as I’ve got that built back up an that I’ll be throwing some beans in but I’m a hard place I have the @ReikoX fem auto mix due to arrive soon and I got some nice photos from the 420 giveaway @deep_rob did plus then @paintedfire420 threw his C99 crosses into the mix AND THEN @50State has some fackin cool beans man I really can’t make my mind up on what to grow. I’ve never had this predicament til joining this community :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OH AND I forgot but there is the infinite euphoria pres run so I actually might ask about that but I dunno too many options I’ll need to have a good think on it!

8 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

3 Likes

You could do them in order of arrival or coin flips or just let your wife decide.

4 Likes

Haha if it was the mrs deciding it wouldn’t be growing period :laughing:

1 Like

But if she has a choice she might think she is winning

3 Likes

Just make one option sound much better than another, say put a few in a different bag, call them skunk and tell her they are super stinky, then her choice will definately be one of the other 4 types

2 Likes

Now that is a plan my friend. I like that idea. “Those ones finish in 12 weeks and these finish in 8, so what’s it to be?” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Perfect :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So just thought I’d make a final update on this thread to kind of wrap this grow up.

First up we’ve got the yardie weed, weighing in at 26.32 grams.

Secondly we got 23.23 off of the 2 UK Cheese autos

And thirdly we have the Goji OG, 14.86 grams. Pulled a week or two sooner than would of liked on these and the cheese but it is what it is.

And when I say to finish this I’m obviously not stopping growing I’m setting up my drobe build for this preservation run and will be running my tent again in about a month just gunna concentrate on the seed run for a bit when I get the seeds so keep an eye out for that :+1:

11 Likes

Nice :+1: buds there @Explorer …!
I’ll be watching :popcorn:your next run soon - ( infinite Euphoria.) - so good luck with that one :point_up:t3:. .!
Happy growing/smoking mate ,
Gaz

5 Likes

Really nice haul!

All the orange on the cheese looks awesome. How does the yardie bagseed smoke?

Congrats

Tx

4 Likes

Really skunky pungent stuff bro 20 times better than it was in brick form :laughing: to me it just smells of skunk with a slightly fruity aroma not as earthy as it was from a brick. The UK Cheese is a nice smoke as well very strong smell of what I call blues but it is stronger than the blues I’ve smoked although the solo cup cheese is no where near as strong as the cheesy dick out the hempy but that one seemed to finish a lot faster.

6 Likes