Explorers first ever grow Journal 🤤

What breeder did you end up using for your ww @cdnBuddy?? Mine were by pyramid seeds. I found they didn’t do much at 1st but trust me when I say once they get going nothing can stop her.
@Explorer looking good mate. I like to keep my nodes tight and my light close as I run multiple strains and I don’t want stretching plants to block the light from the strains that don’t stretch so much :+1:

4 Likes

Not sure which breeder, they were freebies. Just looked at an old photo of my Brooklyn sunrise and it’s actually twice the size…and that one is a beast lol

@Explorer do you usually just do some leaf tucking or do you bend the hell out of them?

4 Likes

Your in for a hell of a shock when she actually has her roots set flowering begins and starts putting her energy into upward growth above the soil. I’m sure it will make your Brooklyn sunrise look like it’s a lowryder :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha I get ya @Esrgood4u but reason I want a little more spacing to open up my canopy when it really gets going, if the SK doesn’t keep blasting the shizer out of it :joy:

And @cdnBuddy I bend them a lot but I’m mainly doing it in this instance to try get more distance from plant to light for more stretch, I plucked the lower side a little to stop it eating up useless energy as that’s just what I know hurt it and make it grow stronger and that’s worked with photo plants so :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

15 days in now, the pure power plant auto isn’t really doing much stretching still super tight node spacing on number 7 now.

I’ve added another new addition a blue cheese auto alongside the two bagseeds I threw in because the courier chosen by Royal Queen lost my seeds sooo yeh that’s a set back anywayyy

9 Likes

Read up on joe topping can stunt autos a fair bit so I went with a FIM on her :+1:

9 Likes

More colas from fimming mate and less recovery time. Autos do ok with being fimmed. Some don’t even stall out at all. :+1:

10 Likes

Lol funny thing is it was your post I read suggesting to FIM and not to top because of your WW still exploding after being FIMd​:rofl: thanks for looking out though bro is appreciated :100:

10 Likes

Yeah she did stall out for a while but once she got going again I couldn’t control her. Good luck mate.

10 Likes

So just a quick update, after FIMMing her last night she had gained some good size by this morning so just took the time to mess with her a little more.

13 Likes

You just need a whip and a imp mask to finally make her your bitch :rofl:

5 Likes

Pmsl :rofl: Have to admit I do love abusing them man. That stem is almost as thick as my thumb already though so it’s loving the challenge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: my first auto so gotta ground an pound it see if they’ve got the fackin minerals.

5 Likes

Coming on nicely, going to leave her like this for a few more days, main aim is to get those lower branches to stretch and they’re doing that already so few more days an I’ll untie her :mask:

13 Likes

Untied her today. The gainz are real bro :rofl:

Feed update as well she’s now on 3ml A and 3ml B, 0.5ml PK 13/14 with 0.5ml advanced nutrients big bud.

And the bag seeds an cheese autos are, growing.

12 Likes

Since I let her loose she has kicked right off on them budsites, upped her bigbud intake to 1.5ml per litre so nearly at max strength. Forgot to mention in my last post that she’s now getting 3ml per litre of accelerator boost alongside the 3 of each A+B.

The UK cheese autos in the solo cups are coming along quite slow, had a couple incidents when I was prepping them for air and they wilted over a couple times so they’re still very temperamental to changes.

If anyone is paying attention to the two bagseeds in the black placky pot they’re coming on lovely as well :blush:

14 Likes

Wait for the goji :fire: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oh I’m looking forward to it bro just got em separate at the moment in me bathroom while the pesticide gets to work. Will be in the tent tomorrow :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

So had to ghetto together a Humi-dome because my cheap dome isn’t tall enough for solo cups so came out with a badboy idea that’s working a treat. I also topped and trimmed the bagseed plants I want a good few heads on them to make them worthwhile so they got some TLC.

And the auto PPP I defoliated because she was getting a bit bushy needed to get more light through the canopy. If she stunts she stunts no big deal :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Where are you explorer, if you are in Canada the dollar store does a large frost/humidity dome, I use it on top of a washing up bowl to raise it up another 4-5 inches. Fits perfectly.

a pic.

9 Likes

Over in the UK @Shadey funnily enough I have been thinking about turning a large plastic container upside down and using the lid on the floor to seal it but to be honest as of late I’ve been super antisocial so had to makeshift one just while I get them used to the air.

My RH in my tent is staying around 40-54% more pots in there more water more humidity it’s basically worked itself out so will only be living the ghetto lifestyle for a few days :rofl:

3 Likes