Explorers first ever grow Journal 🤤

This has always been my philosophy :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

They will probably do that as well, if they have enough food/energy left. The leaves look nice and healthy still, it could live off of those for a couple of weeks still :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Add another 2 month in your case :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh it’s deffo gained some size in the past week and it’s gained more trichomes but it’s like I said 5 days ago in my other post it’s been going hella long and it’s on 12/12 so she be comin dowwwwwn.

My cheese autos are hammering along now with the Goji OGs. Bag 2 is lookin nice an chunky as well I think bag1 is heavy Sativa due to the way it’s growing, lanky and weak bud gainz compared to my other plants. Will give some updates on the tent on wednesday as well cos I’ve been to work today so gunna enjoy what’s left of the sun and get stoned :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What you mean?(20 lbs)

3 Likes

You like 100% amber couch lock can’t fucking move buzz :rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t I like it 50/50.

I’m starting to enjoy Sativa more now though it gives me loads of energy. Had a few beers and been smoking haze all day, just weeded and dug half the allotment over, looks mint :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah but indica does the same to you. Your the only person I know it does that to :rofl: your an unusual young man :v:

4 Likes

I am a fiend when it comes to bud I’m not gunna lie. I am a very short tempered person so it actually does calm me down. But that being said just gunna make it clear as well when I don’t have it I’m not a crying little bitch needing my fix spitting my dummy out like most of the crowd I know :rofl:

6 Likes

What a start to the day, got up bright an early and it’s weird I said last night “what the fuck is that a seed” and well this morning I open the tent door and I’m starring at bag1. Well turns out the bagseed was most likely in there because of a hermie trait and not from being pollenated

Anyway even though I love that strain(was a blue dream bagseed) I chopped the shemale down in hopes it’s not had time to fuck with my other plants but it was fine couple days ago and I saw what looked like a start to a seed last night but I was like nahhh can’t be and left it, til I woke up and saw how many seeds were dangling off of it.

PPP is just sat in a dark cupboard out of the way til later tonight so ive more space to play with :blush:

7 Likes

That’s usually the case with bag seed, my first grow was with bagseed and they all transgendered on me 4 weeks into flower, I am never using a bagseed again.

4 Likes

I on the other hand have only ever used fem seeds til these bagseeds. I wanted to see what they do 12-12 from seed as I veg til 1ft tall then flip leaving 3-4ft of plant including pot by end of the grow.

3 Likes

Been in trim jail for a lil while gettin busy with the pure power plant, the buds now leafless smell very fruity pungent sweet skunk. Can’t wait til she’s ready to be smoked smells so niiiiice :drooling_face: here’s a few shots

I had some surprises in that lower canopy a bit happier than I thought I would be, obviously it’s got to shrink to 30% of what it currently is but she’s dense so excited to see what she’s yielded.

14 Likes

You can be proud for that … :grin:

5 Likes

Thats a massive trunk on her, I was looking at growing power plant, then changed my mind after I was given a Tut clone. Those buds look nice and chunky. That shrinkage is the depressing part lol.

5 Likes

First thing I noticed was that trunk. Like Bao Bao Tree. She got nice large buds and junk in da trunk. Nice! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Well I haven’t smoked any yet as I don’t take testers off BUT the smell of her is immense, smells very sweet and a fruity undertone but I can’t really place that smell fully this is the first time I have grown PPP myself but would deffo recommend sensiseed strains.

But the trunk did come out like a fucking carrot by the end :rofl::ok_hand:

7 Likes

I grew out a few PPP (regular seed) from Nirvana about 12 years ago. I remember it was a good smoke and high yield, but I can’t remember the smell/flavor. I never did a smoke report on it.

8 Likes

They look nice Ganja, wishing I got some now lol.

4 Likes

Kind of glad you posted that mate it’s pretty much the same shade of ganjajuana goodness. I like to see uniformity in strains :ok_hand:

And @Shadey you deffo should get some PPP I’ve still not smoked any but the pungent smell from it already tells me it’s going to legit make my face melt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes