F13 and F13 hybrids

They both look amazing! I thought you had f13’ed the line. It didn’t click that was a strain name LMAO. I got it now strain f13 and f13 crossed with haze. Got it I just had a big stinky brain fart.roflmao thanks for trying to help but no helping momentary brain slip.

1 Like

I think that f13 is flo91 x blueberry F4… so it is F5, but these what I have, they are F6. now when I will be succesful in making some seeds, they will be F7…

you can also see french diesel x dj shorts f13 in this thread.

I hope that more people will grow f13 hybrids, as they are fantastic!

I smoked last bud of df13haze, it went quick… too tasty. sour chocolate/chemicals/incense pheno was great, but the most tasting pheno was blueberry burgundy/sour cherry/black currant fuel pheno… so tasty on exhale. coated my mouth… centered high lasted for hours…

3 Likes

F13haze is super tasty too, some incense and sweet lemon cola with floral pissy candy… more speedy than df13haze.

I go to pet my F13 girls+

cheers guys.

4 Likes

Is original f13 seed available anywhere?

1 Like

no.

there were seven of nine available a while a go. it is F13 F6… it is sold out of course. and before that there was F13 throwback which was F13 x blueberry… but also sold out :smiley: I know there is happy pussy x F13 in dj short mix seeds.

@Josh_Blue can say if somebody from DJs crew prepares something with F13 or if they will make seven of nine…

I know @Kavman made F13 x temple flo using F13 females selected by Josh… dont know if he shares it, but you can try to ask him.

next time, dont sleep on F13 bro!

7 Likes

Sold out. I dont think theres any f13 in the works. Cocoa kush is on the back burner right now. Along with K45 is a sativa leaning cross getting ready to drop. I have the f13 x tf kavman made for me. Untested stuff I hand out as freebies if someone buys a tested line from me.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure it predates me being into cannabis. I’m a young guy and have only been growing since 2018. It has taken until the last year or so to accumulate enough knowledge to know what is really special and worth my time. Lots of experimenting up to this point. Finally able to recognize the individuals in the community that live and breathe cannabis. Hopefully I won’t miss out on the goods in the future.

5 Likes

I see at least you have some awareness of this line… it is really worth. but like I said, it is more breeding line. better to get some cross first…

blues from Dj are specific breeds, some like old time moonshine are not so specific and easy to grow. but F13 is specific cannabis line, and grower needs to educate himself how to grow that stuff or it can be disaster.

5 Likes

that is nice opportunity to get some fresh F13 cross. right on.

3 Likes

I will be starting a few f13 x Temple Flo seeds next week. I can post some updates here if you would like @MAHAKALA . I am also popping a few of my Flo cut x Temple Flo. My Flo cut is more similar to Josh’s F13 than it is the Temple Flo. So I am interested to see any similarities between them. I am low on room and will only be doing a few of each, but it will be enough to get an idea of what they will be like.

4 Likes

yes please man. I am eager to see them, they are all relative to F13, so I think they fit to this thread perfectly. thank you.

2 Likes

Might want to add some UV or a black light…could improve the vegetation…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Sure thing. See ya soon.

2 Likes

The wadded up rag pheno. :laughing: I get those in otm f6 extreme.

3 Likes

I just read that f13 and otm had the same blueberry father. it surprised me as I have never seen such mutants or ckrinkles in otm… guys here selected it out probably.

3 Likes

I always thought that F13 was a 1:1 mating with the B130 however @Josh_Blue mentioned there were actually 3 different males used.

I wonder if the OTM was made the same way?

Chimera mentions on Icmag working with the OTM and in a certain project that the crinkle was more noticable in the OTM when they were given more nutrients. More being subjective for sure. Much love

2 Likes

The otm were made with 3 males, all the chimera/dj projects were from my understanding. 70% of the males in the room were b130 though, so a heavy influence to maybe 70% of the seed stock?

I made otm 5.5 which we released. Pretty low variegation.

I made otm f6, 2 pools, started to test one and all 6 of my first test had extreme variegation. I havent tested again or the other pool.

I made 3 otm crosses to Djs breeding parents, and all turned out pretty low variegation.

5 Likes

I dont see variagation as problem actually. plant grows pretty good. it is not like those crippled mutants with slow growth.

I ended up with just few males, as two were hermies, those were the most promising as far as vigorous growth and smell goes… what I can do, I just hope that those remaining will have viable pollen, if not, nothing tragic happens. it happened to me with velvet krush, I got nice strong males, none of them had pollen though…

2 Likes

hey blue Josh. I am rolling now this last outdoor season flootm4, or flo shine in your blue dictionary hehehe, I just call my cut juicka, and it is different again. more close to indoor buds smell… but indoors they were more sweet fruity juice. this is sour with leathery blueberry cereals with hint of juicy fruit. but no bugundi, while in greenhouse it got that burgundi/chocolate smell plus juicy fruit, while outdoors and indoors no burgundi. how is that possible? :smiley:

can you compare, my friend, flo shine and f13? isnt it somehow close to each other?

6 Likes

@Josh_Blue once more thanks for that line. your otm male is champion. can you cross him to F13? :smiley: hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehe

or to thai? I should get juicy fruit blue moonshine x hmong thai seeds soon :smiley:

8 Likes