Fading into the background

I have never been a big poster but in the future I will be almost non-existent in the posting department.
If you are expecting a send from me have no fear I will still be sending out what was discussed.
I am not leaving the site I am just taking a back seat. My pm’s will still be open to everyone so anyone can still reach out to me.
Thank you everyone for the love and sharing the glimpse’s into your world. I will still be reading and on site.

Peace to everyone and may all your grows meet your expectations………. OJ

47 Likes

Always enjoyed your posts when I saw them @Oldjoints don’t go too far bud.

15 Likes

I gave your post a like, but I’m not sure its appropriate. I like reading your posts.
Hope your stepping back isn’t to due to anything negative.

19 Likes

I personally, have enjoyed all of your comments and contributions. I hope life is treating you well. Don’t forget that there’s a great community here to reach out to for a chat if you happen to find yourself in distress. :+1:

6 Likes

@Oldjoints you welcomed me when I started on this site, take care and don’t go too far!

6 Likes

I am glad your not leaving and have enjoyed reading your posts!

4 Likes

I’ve had a few instances where I haven’t liked the attitude of certain members but on the whole ppl have been loving and kind here…some great ppl…it just seems like my stay here won’t be permanent in the current climate which is a shame…too busy for me…I wanted to give so much to this community but I thankyou for your time…I will stay as a member but not be posting anymore…I will address any kind donations with return mail to you and thankyou for being so kind!!!
regards!!

2 Likes

One of the finest OGers @Oldjoints

5 Likes

I understand you may be pissed off, I also don’t like some things going around but the most important for me is to keep in touch with many people here I really appreciate.

The fact you will be in the background makes me hope one day you will reconsider it, haven’t interacted much with you but I can recognize a good oger when I see it, try to make this a better site instead of leaving it to the wrong people … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

Do whatever is best for you @Oldjoints , gonna miss reading your posts, but it’s good to know you will still be hanging around.

7 Likes

Gonna miss all of your posts my friend, but I completely understand we all gotta do what we must. Glad you’ll still be around to chat when needed. Wish you only the best on your future endeavours 🫡

4 Likes

You do what you need to do for you and your well-being…
We’ll miss your posts- but knowing you are OK and still ‘lurking in the shadows’ is a good thing!

1 Like

Wel hell cuz, you live close, so we can visit still at least. Sorry to see this. But you gotta do what you feel right.

1 Like

Your a good dude. I’m about to do the same.

1 Like