Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

I’m with @monkeyman same situation here too. Thanks much @Sebring have a good rest. Take it easy with the leg and don’t let it get infected… stay as safe as possible.

5 Likes

@Sebring
Just out of curiosity what ever happened to my Lucky Charms run ? Did they get distributed or does Mom still have them or will they be in the next box ??
thx, Sam

6 Likes

Don’t quote me, but I think ALL the items for the “Spring Box” are still with @MomOnTheRun. Please have a good week, take care, stay E-X-T-R-A safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Need someone that lives near mom to take her some cookies and grab the box of seeds from her forward them to Sebring for mailing .

12 Likes

There’s so much love here!!! It’s beautiful!!!

Thank you everyone for the seed runs that went towards this box and thank you sebring for taking on the task of distribution. Amazing community here, think of what this community could do if we had unlimited resources. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

Are there any of those IX’s to do another run with? Having just left the thread Sebring’s lock in description comes to mind

1 Like

I think they were sent to the canucks, EU and rest of the world, I’ve got the reg version, thanks for sharing … Arriba|nullxnull

Edit: the one’s I’ve got were sent from EU to EU distributor directly and U.S.A. Not to Canada …

9 Likes

The lucky charms would be a cool one to run.

2 Likes

Still have 10 seeds from that run, I can donate them if some qualified member wants to do a seed run with them … :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Didn’t see any of those in Canada yet.

5 Likes

Hopefully we see that strain I remember it being done

5 Likes

I think only the fems were sent, later on some regs were sent, those were the ones I received … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Yea, @SamwellBB sent me the U.K./Eu seeds directly and the rest of the seeds to @Mom.
I have a couple packs that im sending to Sebring.
I am also sending @misterbee some seeds soon - I’ll add the other couple packs of Lucky Charms IX that @SamwellBB ran for us and misterbee can maybe send some to someone else who wants to do another prez run with them.?!
Happy growing peeps …
Gaz

16 Likes

Indeed, would be honored to do exactly that!!! Have a few top-notch Breeders in mind. Hopefully, their schedule will accommodate a Run. @Gaz29, some kinda OG-outreaching, Bro. May the Bonny Hills of Scotland bestow Blessings!! Do enjoy a pleasant week, take care, stay E-X-T-R-A safe and, be well…mister :honeybee:

15 Likes

Got mine today! @Sebring you are nothing short of amazing brother.

15 Likes

My apologies to everyone. OGers and Sour D x Snow lotus won’t be in the box. 100 packs of each were sent to @MomOnTheRun I’m sure she will get them out once we hear back from her.

22 Likes

So what do we have to do to get a box? I sent my address info to MOTR, I assume I have to send it to @Sebring?

3 Likes

All of the Canadian packages just went to Shadey. He should be remailing to you soon.

13 Likes

Received today. Much appreciated @Sebring , appreciate the additional love as well!!! Be well!

4 Likes

I have some of both for the U.K./Eu members, so expect them in this box …
Gaz

Edit;
Here’s two of the SL x SD - both 12/12 from seed… ( sorry for the pic quality.).

12 Likes