Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

I think they were sent to the canucks, EU and rest of the world, I’ve got the reg version, thanks for sharing … Arriba|nullxnull

Edit: the one’s I’ve got were sent from EU to EU distributor directly and U.S.A. Not to Canada …

9 Likes

The lucky charms would be a cool one to run.

2 Likes

Still have 10 seeds from that run, I can donate them if some qualified member wants to do a seed run with them … :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Didn’t see any of those in Canada yet.

5 Likes

Hopefully we see that strain I remember it being done

5 Likes

I think only the fems were sent, later on some regs were sent, those were the ones I received … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Yea, @SamwellBB sent me the U.K./Eu seeds directly and the rest of the seeds to @Mom.
I have a couple packs that im sending to Sebring.
I am also sending @misterbee some seeds soon - I’ll add the other couple packs of Lucky Charms IX that @SamwellBB ran for us and misterbee can maybe send some to someone else who wants to do another prez run with them.?!
Happy growing peeps …
Gaz

16 Likes

Indeed, would be honored to do exactly that!!! Have a few top-notch Breeders in mind. Hopefully, their schedule will accommodate a Run. @Gaz29, some kinda OG-outreaching, Bro. May the Bonny Hills of Scotland bestow Blessings!! Do enjoy a pleasant week, take care, stay E-X-T-R-A safe and, be well…mister :honeybee:

15 Likes

Got mine today! @Sebring you are nothing short of amazing brother.

15 Likes

My apologies to everyone. OGers and Sour D x Snow lotus won’t be in the box. 100 packs of each were sent to @MomOnTheRun I’m sure she will get them out once we hear back from her.

22 Likes

So what do we have to do to get a box? I sent my address info to MOTR, I assume I have to send it to @Sebring?

3 Likes

All of the Canadian packages just went to Shadey. He should be remailing to you soon.

13 Likes

Received today. Much appreciated @Sebring , appreciate the additional love as well!!! Be well!

4 Likes

I have some of both for the U.K./Eu members, so expect them in this box …
Gaz

Edit;
Here’s two of the SL x SD - both 12/12 from seed… ( sorry for the pic quality.).

12 Likes

You should have my one, I did pay to sebring already, but I can totally do it to you also :wink:

2 Likes

Nah @Pakore, no need to pay twice mate…
The U.K. and the Eu seeds are coming to me to send out , i believe …?!
I have had one member send me the postage , but i usually got the postage after I knew who was getting what / so’s i asked for the correct amount etc …
I’ll need to wait on a list of who’s getting what , and then ask Sebring for the postage.
It’s all good @Pakore - you’ll get your seeds as soon as possible ok mate.
Happy growing,
Gaz

7 Likes

This is confusing the hell out of me so there’s packages already being sent ?

Do I pay with PayPal or at your site @Sebring ?

Did you get the master list of addresses from mom or do you need my address?

@Terpycollection I don’t know if you signed up for any of these but apparently they have been getting payed for a week now so probably do it today

3 Likes

I think when you register in his site you can add your safe address so he will have it recorded for futher operations. I think there is no Paypal, just credit card, as unfortunately we cannot contact MOTR it doesn’t matter if she already has got the list … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Well hopefully she didn’t have legal issues having that list

5 Likes

Don’t panic if you signed up for the seeds, they will be there waiting for you, there is plenty of time to sort addresses and the money side out. Seeds being shipped are too country distributors, and US members that have sent Sebring money already.

Those not in the US your seeds will be sent to your distro, whether you paid Sebring or not, your distro will collect your money for shipping and server donation. Just make sure your distributor has your address and name and wait to be contacted when the seeds arrive for payment options.

14 Likes