Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

A couple of these have some interesting mutations. One, for example, looks like a “ducks foot” shaped leaf, but the rest are fine.

18 Likes

Well I’m on vacation so not there. But here is a shot from the camera. They are the little girls peaking up from the bottom. Can see 5 of 8, that count? I can get my friend watching them to send a pick of all of em if needed. Or readjust the camera.

2 gal bags in the background are the Sour BluTooth.

19 Likes

Ghost Rose day 11

17 Likes

Here are the four today after setting up my experimental watering system. I had made the parts a couple years ago just set them up.

After a little training. Also some breaking see duct tape.

23 Likes

Todays update, couple days after the topping. It seems to be responding quite well.

2 more days until flip to 12/12, normally I lower the light schedule gradually going into flower, so hopefully this won’t stretch too bad.

14 Likes

My little re-veg fighting the heat, humidity, and insect invaders w a fresh hair cut.

17 Likes

Update Day 28:

Everything got moved into my 2x4 so the ladies are under a SF2000 now. They’re sharing the space with 2 of my Kosher Kush clones so I’m gonna leave this be at 18/6 for the duration of their grow. They’re still enjoying veg nutes for the time being but will be switched over to flower on Sept. 1st.

!

They’re a lot smaller than I was expecting; but they are all very healthy. There are branches all the way down on each of them and I look forward to seeing how they are all gonna pop as their growth accelerates!

My propagation tent has a crap-tonne of light, and was averaging 28c during lights on so I’m not sure if that was part of it. Regardless we’ll all see what happens now that they’re in the bigger tent with more airflow and a light with both 660nm & IR 760nm in play.

In all honesty if the propagation tent’s set-up promotes short growth I’m actually jazzed about it! I wanted to use it to grow single cola autos’s so this would be a real bonus on top of the fun of participating in my 1st Solo Cup Challenge!

20 Likes

Day 13 for me and moving along.

26 Likes

Always gotta be at least one MacGyver grower/smoker in the group . . . Looking awesome @Mr.Sparkle

I’m more of a MacGruber myself.

7 Likes

NO C4 FOR YOU!

4 Likes

Cinderevil on the left. Blockhead x Mikado, Blak n Blu Cookies on the right.

18 Likes

Moved the solo cups up to the big light.

Got a couple of weirdos that I’ll probably cull later.

19 Likes

Good growth in 2 days.

19 Likes

Day 1 in flowering tent

17 Likes

crap it’s the end of the month already, time to get mine into the flower tent also

6 Likes

Mine will be a few days before she is in flower, but as soon as I move some of my tools out of the bathroom closet I will be putting my whole tent into flower with my solo. The 4th at the latest.

6 Likes

Yep we all have to flip tomorrow.
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

It’s Flower Time

I had to make some adjustments since I may not be around for a few days at a time to keep my plant watered so rigged up a crude watering system.

The bucket is just the reservoir, everything else is in the cup

Bucket is filled with water and nutes, timer runs pump for 5 minutes 3 times a day to refill cup, holes allow excess to run out during refills, air stone supplies oxygen to roots 24h. I had to add a second top on cup to hold net basket in place. The only thing I am slightly worried about is the possibility of roots being pushed out or straight out growing out of the holes while I’m away, I have nothing that would make a suitable screen here and still allow water out fast enough. If they do I’ll tackle that later.

One hose supplies oxygen the other supplies water if you look close you can see that it’s split and one half runs directly back into the pail, this is to cut down the flow to my little cup, pump is already turned as low as possible

There was no time for a trial run so fingers crossed, with luck things will go as planned

14 Likes

Great week, super cropping went well. First time I’ve tried it. Flipping today. Is a one hour reduction per day for the next 6 days OK or do I have to go 12/12 from today?

13 Likes

Here is my purple punch in her final home. I uppotted yesterday but didn’t have a chance to take pics. I’ll start updating weekly. Hopefully she’ll start to flower sooner than later.

10 Likes