Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

Bud shot on the 9 gram hammer.

19 Likes

Freshly watered Cinderevils catching some BOG LSD pollen.

20 Likes

Day 38 for the Ghost Rose, She has only had 1 feeding ever and is starting to put out some frost and a very sweet smell

14 Likes

Thank you for your kind words.

4 Likes

Sorry I missed last Saturdays update, here she is tonight

Well started into flower now

Another look

Full plant shot

I haven’t had the cup opened in about 3 weeks now, this is about the extent of any roots escaping, hope it’s acceptable

21 Likes

LOOKING GOOD!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Is it Sunday already? Wow.

As you can see by the fall colours, these girl are hungry. I neglected them all week. Time for kelp and organic fertilizer, and more neglect.

BRB, 4:20

14 Likes

@Qtip , i’m gonna be honest with you friend and say that I am slightly disappointed in seeing this cup in a normal place in your tent.

I was really enjoying your "Where’s Waldo"ing of the “9 gram hammer”. :laughing:

That sounds like it’s gonna be a KVLT hit going on there!

And here I was feeling bad about sexually frustrating my plants… but here we are and you’re both frustrating and STARVING them. :laughing: I’m good with this as I wanna see what happens!

In contrast every watering I have done since end of week 1 has been a feeding. :laughing:

@Stevie1durr ; there are no words to how awesome you have made your plant grow; so instead I say:

@lophophora.ca ; **THOSE ARE SO TALL! The “Danger” sign is appropriate!

9 Likes

Sometimes she gets away so I have to tie her to her bigger cousins…and she can sit on that board until she can appreciate what we DO have.

19 Likes

My lil shorty

19 Likes

Man I love seeing everyone’s entries every is doing amazing :green_heart::dash::fire:

My two girls be taking their sweet time to flower probably be one of the last to finish up but I’m alright with that

22 Likes

Those are some serious trees @Cratix! You are a ganja guru :dart:

5 Likes

Thank you very much honestly missing the mark on my plants in veg but these are definitely doing well hoping I can keep them as pretty as others have theirs some beautiful plants from everyone here

5 Likes

You said it @Qtip !! @Cratix, you’ve got trees in cups! :hugs: :flushed:

3 Likes

Just started on the 22nd.

4 Likes

Sorry for the delay. Last week was Incredibly busy. Here’s my baby. I think she’s looking pretty good

As flowering progresses ill take more/ better pics.

15 Likes

Update Day 58:

Home stretch; damn are these things fast. Getting amber already in some and expect the GG4 to be ready before the others near the 60-65 day mark while I’m gonna let the others go until 70-85 depending on what they look like.

They are almost all pretty much solid nuggets all the way down like corn; and those that are not growing this way still have solid “green frosted clouds” suspended everywhere.

The base of the plants main stalk are all averaging around 8-10mm.

And yes they smell fantastic. I bumped the Double Grape and it smelled like a juice box exploded. :laughing:

Group Shots:

Dosi Kush:

Forum Stomper:

GG4:

Double Grape:

White Crack:

Man Bear Alien Pig:

MBAP Close-up with :canada: 25c piece:

This has been a great learning experience and I can’t wait until I get the chance to pop these genetics again in 5 gallon fabric pots in the summer. (…but i will) :smiley:

33 Likes

That Dosi looks great!.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Damn those beautiful

3 Likes

Did you top any of these? Or just chop off side branches to get 1 Main cola… I like the look.

2 Likes