Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

Thank you @Cratix !

No training what so ever. It’s all in the genetics. I purposely did NOTHING but water them and 1/2 turn every day, lights at 18/6 with the SF2000 on full about 12" above the tips of the main cola (which is why the MBAP is in the far back as it’s the tallest).

Here’s some microscope shots:

17 Likes

My double grape are smelling the same way . All your plants are looking great.

5 Likes

I get the feeling I am not gonna place in this my first solo cup challenge, but you can bet I will be back next round!

Here are my 2 cups, the smaller straight one is a Ghost Rose Cookie Devil from @Mr.Sparkle (with an assist from @ReikoX) the taller one that is being trained horizontally is an AutoMaria2 x Royal Creamatic made by @Chronickyle that @DougDawson sent me at the peak of the FSFC# fun!

Last week:

This week:

P.S. The plants on the bottom shelf of the rack are some of the Bubblegumball5K plants… growing at a snails pace, but finally accelerating into their new 5gal homes!

19 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I’m going for the “Most pathetic” award so you won’t get that one either! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Late again, I’m 90% sure we’re all females. They want more attention than I’ve been giving them clearly.

14 Likes

Them ladies got gams all the way up to the top.

3 Likes

Hey friend, could I ask you what those lights and wattage are!? Thanks, I like the rig!

2 Likes

You go where you go and you’ll like it!

16 Likes

I would love to be in the next contest…I can keep roots encapsulated like you all…I still haven’t seen anyone doing or trying what i had doneimage . all of the entries i see in this comp look great.

15 Likes

I absolutely see some competition in this contest. i sure hope another comp starts like what was brought up a while ago. 16 oz. SCROG competition. interesting to hear feedback.

2 Likes

Im sorry @Stevie1durr i just got to your set-up, you have my early vote. I think I earned the right to vote. lol. Amazing job!!!

3 Likes

You didn’t enter in this one. I saw your manifold. Nice. I would like to see your whole plant. This looks interesting.

I agree about @Stevie1durr he didn’t even use as big a cup as he could have.

4 Likes

So last update for me for awhile taking off tomorrow to visit family .

Saying that my plants will get the lights turned down and there reservoirs all filled so they can hopefully make it the 10+days ill be away.

Also the deed has been done as of last night i pollinated the GOC in the photo below with the pollen bearing wedding cake that’s beside it to the right, my goal with my solo cup entries wasn’t to grow the biggest plant or even really compete, my goal was to make some seeds specific to this cup comp to give to all the contest participants who joined in and gave it a good try and partially why I’ve been trying some things on these plants “wicks” that i wouldn’t normally mid grow as in the end I’m just looking for some seeds, so no need to grow the biggest plant possible.

So here to hoping the plants take the pollen and also will make it through my absence. Also still have another solo plant in my other cab just not posting that here though can be seen in my normal grow thread.

30 Likes

You mean you had an ulterior motive this whole time!?

9 Likes

100% from the start yes

11 Likes

Your the man :+1:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

They all look so cool. Nice work.

3 Likes

Incredibly awesome of @Mr.Sparkle

3 Likes

Always something up your sleeve! Lovely! Mighty honorable! :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :hugs:

3 Likes