Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

How bout a squeeze of hash?

3 Likes

No problem.

2 Likes

18 Likes

Here’s my update. Better late than never I think. So I had came across a cpl spidermites and been going spray crazy. 1st with need oil, then green cleaner. No new signs of damage on the 2 effected plants, but the plants seem a bit stressed.

19 Likes

You know things have gotten bad when every night your plants turn to you and ask “Is this over yet?”

As I was mulling over the situation I thought “I am not the the world’s best gardener, and these plants look like sh- that’s it!”. As quickly as the epiphany had settled upon me I raced out to hire the world’s best gardeners, and we quickly worked out a deal. In exchange for the lodging and premium kitchen scraps I provided all summer, the worms would provide a handful of their castings and a couple of labourers to supervise the remainder of the grow.

With this last ditch effort that really should have been my first ditch effort I am sure to limp over the finish line or kill my plants trying.

Not pictured: worms, but they’re in there.

18 Likes

Slow and steady here

15 Likes

Mine are finishing up at about 9.5 weeks from germination.

17 Likes

Awesome job!

2 Likes

I’m really wishing I chose shorter flowering strain, lol!

5 Likes

No doubt, mine has a ways to go yet

Update tonight

4 Likes

I’m sitting here with my auto’s all looking like frosted green pogo’s with only a few days to crop and am gonna feel some major FOMO when I have no more updates to post until it’s all cured :laughing:

4 Likes

I am awaiting your update @Stevie1durr .

1 Like

You have all done an excellent job growing in those solo cups!

7 Likes

Here’s my weekly update. (not sure if I missed a week, hope not).
Sweet Afghani Delicious CBD.

13 Likes

I moved the cups into the 2X2 tent. Had issues with water and ventilations in the tent. It was raining in there. The humidity has been awful here with all the rain.

So they are a little sad.

13 Likes

Alrighty, time for another update, two weeks since the last one. Today is day 40 of flower and she has at least another 20 to go or better I’d say at this point

Buds are starting to frost up more, already sticky like glue

Roots are still contained in the cup

They seem to air prune themselves quite well

Well that’s all for another week. All the lovely ladies in these grows are doing great, I’m enjoying watching everyones progress

26 Likes

That plant is awesome. You even went smaller than allowed totally amazing.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Thanks @G-paS I appreciate the kind words, to be honest though it’s just been a whole lot of LITFA, good genetics I guess

9 Likes

How many watts of light are you running? @Stevie1durr . i just got a 200 watt 5500k led veg light, for my new seed/clone run in 5gal. off sight rez cabinet thing i have.

3 Likes

This tent is running a couple of @Mars-Hydro.LED lights, a FC 3000 which runs about 304watts and a TS1000 which adds another 150watts bringing the total to about 450watts

The FC3000 could likely cover my 3x3 tent fine, I just chose to add the extra light in, anything beyond a 3x3 and I’ll need a new and bigger light

4 Likes