Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

GWK x JLo at day 51. These are starting to fatten up, my guess is they will go 70-77 days. Still waiting on the pollen sacks to open, but I stopped spraying.

21 Likes

Nice work!

2 Likes

Did I miss it

3 Likes

Yes, would be the vague answer.

3 Likes

Forgot to get the one I cast out to the 2x4 for being too tall. Ill get her when I get home.

25 Likes

22 Likes

At the halfway mark now, my only regret is that I didn’t do a better job. Neglect didn’t seem to work and I’m all out of ideas. If only I could get my hands on some silver bells or cockle shells, but both have proven to be exceedingly difficult to obtain in my locality.

[grid]’

[/grid]

16 Likes

Could do washers and snail shells, keeping the same spirit going.

3 Likes

Here’s my update for the week. My local water has become toxic to the point where the county health official said do not ingest it… I’m filtering the water now but that may not be enough as you can see she has some issues going on, Just gonna have to push through it

13 Likes

Cinderevils with seed about 40 days in.

14 Likes

I love the spear leaves!

3 Likes

Gotta chop 2. Maybe 3. Wanted them to fatten up a bit more but maybe being root bound or something else I did made em finish up earlier than the rest. These two trichs are going amber quick on top bud.

Pretty though. Both Crystal Meth by Fastbuds.

24 Likes

If they’re done they’re done, chop time :wink:

7 Likes

Hindsight day 36 of flowering

Giving them a stem rub I’m smelling a kinda rotten berry one is sweeter than the other both looking good still never did do the root trim here’s what they look like not the greatest but alright

Everyone’s grows are looking beautiful :facepunch:

15 Likes

The top shelf has 4bulb 4’ t5 (so 216w) with 3 blue (6500k)and 1 red (2700k) bulb.

The bottom has a mini-sunburst 150w HPS, a 2bulb 2’ T5 (54w), and a little clip on LED of unknown wattage (25w?), that I move around to wherever I feel needs a boost.

The T5’s are great to veg under!

6 Likes

That’s what I’m considering… believe it or not, not easy to find fluorescent around here, mainly LED equivalent. Do you think that as long as I get a 6500k/3000 lumens minimum, it would matter!? Thanks! Nice rig!

2 Likes

I have yet to try a T5 replacement LED strip/“bulb” , so I can’t really say. But plenty of people grow under exclusively LED so my guess is as long as the spectrum and power are good the plants will be too.

4 Likes

UPDATE DAY 65!:

I decided last week that I’m just gonna crop everything BUT the Man Bear Alien Pig at the same time for around day 75.

MBAP is gonna go to 80-85; I wanna see how much more packed this thing’ll get!

Group Shot!:

Forum Stomper:

Dosi Kush:

Man Bear Alien Pig:

White Crack:

Double Grape:

I had to change the lighting from 18/6 to 12/12 to accommodate my Kosher Kush ladies that are going to be hit up with the KK-STS pollen I’ve been collecting over the past week. I’m also gonna hit up Mendo Breath S1 I just popped a few days ago with the KK pollen to make something EXTRA special! :wink:

Here’s the family shot for the entire 2x4. I stripped the KK of most all their leaves about 4 days ago… they are clearly very happy seeing all this green after such a short stint.

And NOW for the obligatory:

(PS: Apologies for the delayed post! It’s been a week.)

25 Likes

I haven’t posted in well over a week, but life happens, I will get her pulled out tomorrow and get shots of her in her cup so everyone knows that she is in fact still in a cup.

17 Likes

late update

19 Likes