Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

Looking good. Bet that purple one smells fabulous. :yum:

5 Likes

@Pigeonman me tooooo, I started them during flower so they have been 12/12 light the whole time. I’m harvesting other plants in 72 hours, I need to shut down for a week before starting my BOG 4 strain grow with Matanuska thunderfuck and 5 more JLo’s. Outdoor light is 11.5/12.5 so I’m going to put them outside next week to finish.

@ReikoX i can’t explain how amazing these JLo F3 are… the incredible smell, beautiful colors, heavy Trichome production and 1 to 1 CBD ratio. I’m impressed, if the buds taste like it smells, priceless.

9 Likes

FUCK INDEED! :heart:

4 Likes

Interested in this next project, where is the MTF from???

4 Likes

First set is from green seed bank, vitality tested, popped 2 both made tap roots. The second set is from family in Alaska. I’ll be doing a dedicated MTF thread with origin and explanations of the grow and stories of my times in Alaska 88-89 growing MTF.

@Pigeonman it’s gonna be the ducks nuts! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Awesome. Had the MTF back in the late ‘80’s ( as a consumer). Haven’t run across it since.

3 Likes

That’s great, I will be requesting your help toward the end.

9 Likes

Any help you need Heliosphear!

2 Likes

GWK x JLo finishing up at 64 days.

23 Likes

Beautiful @ReikoX !

3 Likes

Another one bites the dust. No award winners from my sorry ladies! Not compared to some of the beauties here. But I guess Im getting out of em about the amount of effort I put in.

Bruce Banner Auto
Pre and post trim

18 Likes

Terrible update pic…around Day 45f

17 Likes

Here’s my little slow poke.
Rainwater only
99% LITFA

She got kicked outside this week.

17 Likes

I realize some people are wrapping up now but when is the absolute last day? I’m going to need until at least February to get the weight up.
Cool? Cool.

3 Likes

As per first post the idea was everyone would start flowering by sept 1st by the latest to allow a finish time of end of October to mid November

6 Likes

How the tables have turned in only one week. Looks like my contestant has turned over a new leaf, and she’s really looking lush and full. Sure to finish in fine form.

My apologies for such cheap chicanery. Lying on the internet seems like a brand new low.

The tallest plant is coping with all the abuse quite well. The top bud doesn’t look like much but feels as hard as a drum beater.

The shorter of the two is showing off some colours, whether they are seasonal or the result of deficiency is up for debate.

The flowers are plenty sticky and have a rich aroma with a sweet overtone, as if drinking a glass of fresh berry juice immediately after pumping gasoline. The two plants smell almost identical, the shorter one being slightly sweeter.

I forgot to take the side by side shot but let me assure you it would look nearly identical to the last one, same laundry room and everything.

20 Likes

I know I am disqualified for not updating weekly but I will show off my entry anyway, I feel she is close to ripe.

I’m just just showing the picture for bragging rights and showing off purposes, I don’t mean to make all your entries look bad though.

Cup challenges are so fun.

2 pics of same plant just so you can see all the awesome.

24 Likes

@Pedro_Bann that must be hard to do. You are a talented grower!
That just goes to prove that all plants are beautiful in their own way. she’s a beauty :heart_eyes: also I don’t know why but I laughed pretty hard. :no_mouth:
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

9 Likes

Another Saturday come and gone and October one week closer to being in the books, man do the hours in a day sure seem to fly by now

Down to the final couple of updates I would guess, trichomes are mostly cloudy with a few turning amber already, about a week should do it

This solo cup challenge has been so much fun, I’ve had a blast doing this. This one has turned out far better than my last attempt, in that one I never even made it close to the finish line

18 Likes

Day 60ish for the Ghost Rose, Just a few more days to go!.. This little nothing of a plant sure has a decent stank going, Both dank and sweet.

19 Likes