Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

think it was just how to measure a cups volume as 1g of water = 1ml

@GrowingInThePines and @Stevie1durr lets cover our eyes and plug our ears being only two days though earliest start date was Aug 1st, so lets just say earliest breaking ground date as aug 1st.

aka most who are ready could probably start dunking seeds.

9 Likes

Thanks for hosting @Mr.Sparkle!

Getting ready to join the fun…

6 Likes

Nice layering! What do you have going on in there?

2 Likes

A handful of rocks, a bit of a recently culled male root system, recycled pro mix, some wood chip, and compost from the pile

5 Likes

dude…you seemed excited about this. even if you can’t “win” I’d like to see you give it a shot, and doubt I’m the only one.

3 Likes

Alright I won’t be back till the 11th. Good luck everyone!! Adios, good bye, signing off!! - Mrs. Sparkle on behalf of Mr. Sparkle (he’s driving)

14 Likes

Ill have to get in on the next one. Still doing home remodeling and cant grow there yet.

Good luck everyone. Was really looking forward to a 16oz cup rdwc

2 Likes

It can always be suggested for the next one. They were doing some really strange ones. So much fun to watch.

5 Likes

Shit I completely spaced and didn’t get anything started yet…

2 Likes

I dropped mine last night
:green_heart::seedling:

4 Likes

And we’re up, now to keep her alive

My apologies for jumping the gun on the starting date, didn’t read well enough I guess

I’m running a A-dub x ADC fem seed from OGG (OBSOUL33T Genetics Group) in a makeshift dwc

11 Likes

OMG this thing in so cute! Side pics with a lighter please for adorableness?

6 Likes

I’ll be dropping my beans into some water today.
I’m still somewhat undecided what to pop though. As I have mostly only regulars, and one of two fem CBD strains…

3 Likes

I’m not the photographer that @kndreyn is and I only have a camera phone here so nothing fancy

25 Likes

gif-good-job-2

6 Likes

Alright!

For your approval: 16oz solo cups converted into "SPEEDCUPS

(I’m not weighing anything… you can read 16oz on the packaging :laughing: )

Also for your approval (feel free to copy this): SPEEDCUP HOLDERS

Underside; the vented wall trays allows for airflow or the holders would be stupid.

I’ve aligned by beans using appropriate dark geometry…

…and have cast them from the box of pain (box in the image with sandpaper) into the cups of H2Woe (distilled water)!

On deck are 6 different “gifts” from fellow OG’ers; so big shout outs of love to:

@Senor_frijoles for the (all Mephisto autos) White Crack, Double Grape, Man Bear Alien Pig
@CADMAN for the Gorilla Glue #4 Auto
@TestOfOath for the Dosi Kush Auto F1
@Sebring (via DIY Green Life) for the Forum Stomper F2

Now they rest in the dark in the light:

Once the beans crack and the tiniest of tales show they’re going right into the solo cups with 2/3 of a mix of promix BX, bone/blood meal, worm castings; with the top 1/3 plain promix BX to for the seeds to be planted in.

I’ve also built an auto waterer using drip emitter spikes but it’s “a long time away” before it’ll go into play.

I think it’s plain to say I’m having a freaking fun time with this.

23 Likes

Good luck everyone this is going to be entertaining :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I dropped mine last night in cup last night.
At 24 hours they had a tail so skipped toweling and put right into peat pellets.

[grid]

[/grid]

10 Likes

Hot coat hanger from stove…

1 Like

Epoxy OG x Huckleberry Soda clone getting in some dirt

12 Likes