fans of the wardrobe,narnia for stoners perpetualy

hi horse for some strange reason only half the update posted right,idk so shall try again,hopefully heres the bigger drobe with the tangerine dream in it,maybe!also tune went astray so here it is,cheers for comment and yes the net got unhooked in the middle,to late now!

i hope all are well and happy,i need a big fat pipe!

5 Likes

heres todays pics from my drobes am happy enough so far around 38 days flower for double strawberry and the 2 phenos smell very different one is strong skunky fuelly type thats the taller pheno,other still smells like raw sausages even fooled the dogs and both seem interested in the source of the smell!
the tangerine dream from barneys has stopped stretching much now leaving a couple of empty holes to annoy me but i might be able to stretch a bud or 2 later!cheers for looking in and stay stoned :Stoned:

drobes 29 09 22 017
and the flowering double strawberry,cheers for looking in,peace all

5 Likes

hi all heres a few pics taken today from my 3 drobes,first up is the barneys farm tangerine dream ex motherplant scrog at 16 days 12-12 under the 250w quantum board fed dutch pro bloom at 1.4 ec ph varied daily.
then the tiny veg cab which has several clones an auto and seedlings of growers choice bruce banner fems and a single bubblegum which was the biggest weed seed ive ever seen in over 40 yrs growing sown same time as the bruces but so far a no show :naughty: but im hoping bigger seed means thicker coat so takes longer to germ,i hope!
then theres the smaller drobe with the 2 diesel jones double strawberry fems at 39 days 12-12 and showing some slight damage from light burn hence the peculiar angle of the led now,one short and one tall phenotype in the same space sucks,only keeping clone from the taller pheno for next time.
anyhow heres a tune and me pics i hope there not too shaky looking? having a bit of a shakey day today.
forgot to resize so sorry if there a bit big pics!

thanks for looking in,peace all

6 Likes

You’ve got some fat 'n sassy gals going, @duke Looks like you are giving them exactly what they need, and no more. Pretty work mukka!

2 Likes

hi horse and all well you know me im tightwad with nutrients and my pet hate is overfeeding! just enough no more no less does best ime.
well in a slightly historic moment for me atleast, today officially my 3 drobes are all led with the addition of another lamp from our friend @Forest.
it was for the veg/auto drobe and is 140w dimmable with meanwell driver and samsung diodes and surprisingly bright compared to the previous 115w cfl.
its perfect size and seems to need less on the extraction side and temps stable 27=28c perfect for led growth,rh 55% and atm the veg cab has seedlings,clones,and autos in there so a good test for the new lamp.
i think its 4000k but could be mistaken forest says it will work for both flower or veg but might be a bit leafy which is great as i use the leaves for sleepy time oil.
still left the option of refitting the hps just incase its to cold with led and such small tube heaters but going to try stick at learning the led growing proper,old fossils are slow to change!
pics tomorrow night,peace all

2 Likes

hi all day 20 and 43 respectively for my flowering girls,also have fitted new led for auto/veg cab,pics
![drobes 07 10 22 035|281x500]

(upload://hKXBwI1siEHn9vJuFSiDryjAOCF.jpeg)

6 Likes

@Forest does use the best components for his builds, and looks like you’re putting them to good use! He was a great help when I was putting together my QB’s. That Diesel Jones double Strawberry looks deelicious :yum:

hi horse and all well the light is great,the budrot not so much! more than half has ended up in the incinerator so im not greatly happy.
i will run out long before the next lot is done but may just have enough for tinas meds which is more important but have to be so careful as her compromised immune system cannot tolerate any attack of spores or whatever from the budrot but heres a little update overdue i know i was just so pissed off with the eot i closed the door and had to walk off! cheers for looking in and comments all welcome,
hi momma and all well heres some pics from my drobes first up is the tangerine dream from barneys at 33 days 12-12 and looking happy enough i added an extra fan so being thoroughly blasted both sides of the 1mtr x 0.75 mtr net,shes an ex motherplant and in a 15 ltr airpot of ugro coco fed dutch pro bloom for hard water at 1.3 ec ph varied daily.
then there some of the growers choice bruce banner fems in my tiny veg cab a gc tropic punch seedling and some right sickly scruffy looking yellowish clones!
then there some pics of my meager weed ration what wasnt ravaged by budrot drying on the scrog net and will have to last me 7-8 weeks,no chance!
i did a oil run today well the extraction bit anyhow and looks to be a good few grams of medicine suspended in the solvent,into the condenser in the morning for evap and decarb.
so atleast i have meds for my tina as she so suffers without she dont sleep much if at all without the oil.
anyhow heres some pics and a tune thanks all for looking in,take care all.

4 Likes

Fuck a bunch of budrot :slight_smile: I don’t know if it’ll help, but that powdery mildew I battled for so long is gone thanks to @JoeCrowe and his advice on sulfur sprays.

Was it just the Double Strawberry? Looks like the Tangerine Dream is close, and looking mighty fine… but I’m just a confused old git, lol!

Good to hear you’ve got something for Tina, though. If I don’t have enough tinc for Mrs B to sleep, she let’s me know every hour on the hour!

Best to you both, and the hounds!

3 Likes

In terms of bud rot you have to keep the humidity down to 45% preferably during flower. It also helps to keep things clean and sterilize to reduce spore load. It’s opportunistic.

3 Likes

hi horse and joe and all thanks for looking in and comments,i do not have a dehume and tried every trick i know with that double strawberry (yes horse ds was only one with rot) but buds are so dense and rh was up in the 80s for some hours of lights out,constant rain and rh of 70+ sure no help!
thankfully even over 8 yrs growing the tangerine dream its never so far had any rot probs ever so hope she keeps up the growth as is as im very happy with her so far at 37 days 12-12 under the 250w qb
one day i would like a dehume for the drobe room but atm cost and electric use makes it a no goer.
heres my pics taken today from the drobes along with a tune,cheers and happy growing bud.

9 Likes

hi all well today i spent an hour or 2 refitting the smaller drobe drain system in order to try and reduce rh to a minimum by ensuring zero water stays in the rtw trays i have increased the bore of the piping from 6 to 8mm id and used neoprene fuel pipe as it doesnt rot and instant gasket to ensure no leaks,
all tested and set back up with 2 x growers choice bruce banner fem photos ,
so far they have been repotted twice and fed only very low ec hence a bit on the pale side but a few days of decent grub and they will soon green up.
there under the 250w qb dimmed to 2/3rds power till they get settled fed dutch pro grow for hardwater at 1.2 ec ph varied daily from 5.6-6.2.
both are in 9ltr airpots of coco.
then some pics of the veg cab and then the flowering tangerine dream at 38 days flower also had an underneath canopy tidy and removal of all dead or unlit bits,got to keep it tidy see. :roll eyes:
even hoovered out the drobes today,poor henry! dont tell tina though, :roll eyes:

10 Likes

really cool i love small efficient setups like yours, especially custom. youre pulling alot of top shelf weed out of them. i cant believe how tight you pack them, do you ever get issues with mould or powdery mildew?

also what size is your carbon scrubber?

3 Likes

Looking good @duke! I grow in a 'drobe too, but yours are much better put together than mine. Mine didn’t even end up all that stealthy lol. Can’t believe I just found your thread. I’ll follow along on your adventures.

2 Likes

hi i had a quick look through your diary and it struck me just how much your plants improved as you go through the months,much like me you have learned what works for you in your climate,only consistent thing struck me was you started of feeding too much and too early hence foliage suffered and so growth slows reducing harvest,also im not familiar with that nutrient but suspect its at least partialy organic? in which case it will read incorrectly on an ec meter .
hats off to you for managing water hydro,i am banned from such growing on pain of death due to a slight flooding episode which brought down my neighbours ceiling,250ltr flexitank tipped over,took some explaining that one.
im a coconutter and will be forever i reckon similar yields to water but very much easier and cheaper.
if you have never tried coco i highly recommend it and as long as you use a coco specific feed and ph correctly plants will be healthier,green right up till flush time! there are organic coco feeds if thats what floats your boat. thanks for visit and do look in again,peace

3 Likes

I bet it did! Were you able to explain your way out of it?

2 Likes

I’ll have to keep that in mind and try a reduced feed on one the next round at the beginning of next year. I haven’t noticed any issues with toxicity or anything.

No organics, all salts. It’s a 3 part by Jack’s Hydroponics. I’d be worried about the hydro if they weren’t in individual tubs. I’d be a worried wreck with a large reservoir.

Never tried coco. Pretty sure it can be run with the same nutes I run now. Might try it in the future. Only ran soil which was meh and the dwc with Jack’s which has done me well since I started running my pH better. I don’t even flush and have had no issues.

3 Likes

hi all well we are on day 44 of 12-12 for the tangerine dream scrog and she is chugging along nicely i have removed a few more leaves than i would normally due to high rh from the wet weather we are having (at the moment its chucking it down) so an air passage right through the middle of the scrog and 2 fans blowing one each side on full blast,stats in the pics.
the tiny veg cab now has 2x 9ltr airpots one with a bruce banner fem other with tropic punch potted on tonight and sharing with the mystery auto and interloper.
then theres some pics from the smaller drobe with 2x bruce banner fems and some double strawberry clones,i culled some of the clones due to sheer neglect on my part and couldnt bare looking at the awful sad things!
plan is now to veg for 2 more weeks and flip so im hoping for smooth sailing and calm seas but expecting the worst.
the room got an addition in the form of a 250ltr freshwater storage tank in prep for the coming power outages as last time our tapwater stopped working due to the low pressure here the water company have to use electric to pump water but have no emergency generators,yet they can charge the customers a damn fortune.
theres also about 3 months worth of tinned and dried food for us and the dogs bought months ago as my tinas witchy powers forsee shite coming and i learned to listen as she is better than nostradamus!
folk took the piss out of me prepping but there not laughing now and what we not spending on food can go on the electric to keep the leds running!
anyhow enough moaning and heres the tunes and pics for this update,cheers for looking in and stay well all.
been listening to this for a few days now,spooky how much some tracks sound like paul simon
[youtube]KBong - Smile With The World (New Album) - YouTube
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

7 Likes

hi all day 50 of 12/12 for my tangerine dream scrog and all is well no signs of sexual deviancy and some nice very sticky/greasy buds smell is intense though not fruity more like sweaty armpits or gymnasium locker room! but im sure that will change before the end,lots of pics of her then the tiny veg cab then the smaller flower drobe currently vegging,confusing aye? anyhow the bruce banners all look starved and pale thats because they are.
the tropic punch has caught up and even overtaken the bruces despite being 2 weeks younger,having never grown either strain before im learning there needs and apparently they need more feed than the tangerine dream do,noted and fast forgotten.
im going to veg the bruces another week to 10 days max then flip as lights on 24/7 is expensive even using the leds and shortly the climate control will start switching the tube heaters on as well! atm lights out is only the bigger drobe and been 22c minimum so far but getting colder soon.
heres a tune and lots of pics enjoy and thanks for visiting,peace

drobes 06 11 22 036

4 Likes

hi all well today is update day and i have been busy i did feeding,cloning and pruning today as well as taking a few dozen pics from the drobes ,theres pics of the bigger drobe with the flowering tangerine dream on day 54 of 12/12 and some from the tiny veg cab of the tropic punch and bruce banner vegging and some of the auto and interloper both growing well considering there both sharing a single smallish pot! some from the smaller drobe of the other 2 bruce banner fem photos and clones various.
and some pics from just a few of my tinas cacti/succulents,cheers for looking in and enjoy,peace

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
cheers for looking in,peace

7 Likes