👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Ok, looks like no sunrise today it’s raining…I keep it outdoors at night they can handle the temps for now…

Calamondin full of fruits…

Pink Variegated Lemon no flowers/fruits…

Pineapple plant from store bought pineapples from Aldi’s

18 Likes

I love growing the those! Gotta love a :metal: as fuck bromeliad that can eat us and regrow itself from it’s own severed scalp!

Your plants look nice and happy :smiley: Mine are a little annoyed as there have been dramatic temperature shifts so I’ve had 2 rounds of yellowing + leave drop this year alone. They’ll be fine. :laughing:

9 Likes

Mendo Breath S1 is on day 12 of life since hitting water and it’s coming along as expected in her speedcup home. She got worm castings tea for week 1, and then a mild feed starting on day 7. Will feed stronger solution once the fan leaves establish further.

My local shop got in fresh predatory mites so i bought a bunch and they’re also having a great time (in this case on my Mother plants) :smiley:

Also, my fish are creeps and like to watch. They’d get along with @Slick1 I assume! :laughing:
The big one was in the bathtub pond all summer… it was close to the size of the smaller fish when it got put into the tub!!

25 Likes

@PhilCuisine

Meyer Lemon & Calamondin Orange:

Meyer Lemons:

Eureka Lemon, Persian Lime, Key Lime:

Eureka Lemon:

Persian Lime:

Key Lime:

Also, this is the Sugar Maple in our front yard. It’s just started turning and you can see the reason this is the leaf on our Flag (and why it’s red!).

51 Likes

I posted the WWxCO in this thread my accident; it’s now in my Outdoor Adventures thread!

7 Likes

With so much death in cropping I get bummed out regardless of it being the natural cycle. In an attempt to combat this I popped the Mendo Breath S1 when it arrived and it’s little leaves reaching for the sky makes my heart swoon.

There’s more death to come, as my 8x seeded crosses are coming down within the next week so rather than fight it I’ve decided that now is the time to welcome death into my home.

Mexican Death Sativa, 1 seed to rule them all hand tossed with :heart: in my “Sandbox”.

Only distilled water is good enough for this baby.

Baby Mendo Breath is loaning MDS it’s skull forged of pure Preseli blue stone from Wales; which if you didn’t know is the sacred rock with acoustic and metaphysical properties that Stonehenge is made out of.

Thank you again so very much @misterbee for your give-away making this possible, and @lambchopedd for making these beans to make this epic adventure achievable!

BRING ON THE 13 WEEK FLOWER PERIOD, I’M READY!

Me =

39 Likes

I hear you. I find having plants in veg ready to flip helps. And it saves you veg time!

2 Likes

Was it yours that Sebring distributed? If so I have 2 going now.

2 Likes

Those are the ones you gifted me @anon4675195 and then gifted to @Neb who gifted them to @Pigeonman :pray::pray::pray::pray::100:

You see the beauty of OG, that’s the definition of overgrow the world :earth_americas:

11 Likes

@anon4675195 apparently so and thank you so much for your hard work! This beauty popped it’s shell in under 12 hours with a taproot so vigorous that it pushed itself out of the soil twice and had roots out the bottom in a few days.

Thank you so much @Swe-can for gifting them to @Neb who was then so very kind to gift them to me after discovering I was on a quest for this specific medicine to make crosses for my love. :smiley:

The first cross to be made is with Kosher Kush which does mean that dreams are real, and we are blessed to be able to grow them!.

:fist: :heart: :globe_with_meridians:

11 Likes

I don’t just watch, I direct!

Also I see why you call that a “speedcup” With all those speedholes that cup must be fast as hell!

10 Likes

You get me bruv. This was clearly my inspiration for the name!

3 Likes

UPDATE: Project Kosher Kush S1

The fems are in week 2 of flower (start of week 3 since 12/12) and doing me proud. There are SO MANY BUD SITES I’m questioning IF i should actually pollinate both or just do 1 and let the other one just flower… so much waffling now.

By the end of today this tent will be just for the two KK ladies as their solo-cup tenants are moving out.

:hugs:

27 Likes

UPDATE: Project 8x Crosses Seed Run

Well, it’s been a long haul and these beauties are showing a lot of colour as they eat themselves. I’ll remove leaves as they die off, and have been feeding them 8oz of water daily since stopping the feed.

We are looking at: UK Cheese / Gelato 33 / Pink Cookies / Kosher Kush
Pollinated with: Paonia Purple Paralyzer (@DougDawson ) & Black Candyland (@Purple-N-Hairy )

I’ve never had buds look like this before but i’ve never pollinated cannabis to make seeds before either!

:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

45 Likes

Wow I had no idea they had been on such an adventure on their way to soil.

The ones distributed by Sebring are also from me.

Great to hear they are growing and I’ll be watching this thread.

6 Likes

I like the variety :point_up::point_up: Bet those gonna be some fire crosses :fire::100:

4 Likes

@Swe-can , speaking of potential :fire:

May I introduce y’all to the newest kid on the block I have named:

:spider_web: :spider: MARBLED ORBWEAVER :spider: :spider_web:

Just under 30x beans but this was a last minute decision to pollenate this plant. They’re drying out now for a bit and then I’m gonna keep enough for me and then make up 3x packs as testers for folks that are willing to grow em out sooner than later so we can all see what’s gonna happen!

Although if they want them, some are destined to @Foreigner as the WWxCO was his creation; & @DougDawson who provided the Paonia Purple Paralyzer pollen! (**just let me know guys :wink: )

27 Likes

:spider_web: :spider: MARBLED ORBWEAVER :spider: :spider_web:

Dark and beautiful babies you got there @Pigeonman !!:fire::point_up:

Keeping my fingers crossed for some good threads in the future !! I wanna see some shining with sugar flowers and purple in color :fire::fire:

7 Likes

Well that was time I hope well spent!

It’s been a long road and now it’s the end of week 11 of flower for these crosses so I’m really, REALLY, hoping there are seeds in here. :crossed_fingers:

Every plant is labelled, trimmed and hanging with a lot of air flow.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let there be seeds! (:crossed_fingers:)

22 Likes

The Kosher Kush has been doing very well in their air-pots and have been growing vigorously with a lot of branching and leaf growth despite being in week 2 of flower. The heavy foliage is a blessing and a curse… I’ll explain below after we look at these sexy ladies.

I gave them a harsh haircut today when I found PM on their leaves (of course I did) during an inspection. I must have been from the flip and my forgetting to reduce the water fed to the solo-cup autos.

The water that would have zapped away at 18/6 when the plants where having vigorous growth didn’t dissipate when they then slowed down and there was less heat due to flipping to 12/12 for the Kosher Kush.

Ugh. Lesson learned. They have been sprayed with my outdoor PM attack spray and should deal now that they are on their own.

18 Likes