👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Funny enough I actually haven’t done my full homework.

I saw the Mass Medical drop with Great Lake Genetics and it caught my eye. I looked later in the week at images of the plant and my gut instinct was:

The problem was that I had no spare cash so I bookmarked the page and waited. When I checked back it was sold out, message Dave and sadly no idea when restocking can/will happen.

Flash forward a stoners amount of time and I see your post and am all like:

ezgif.com-optimize(68)

Followed by:

ezgif.com-resize(29)

ezgif.com-resize(30)

ezgif.com-resize(31)

:rofl:

8 Likes

My original cart at GLG was 3 strains and 6 freebies at $190…I exercised restraint

2 Likes

DUDE! We’re gonna have a blast searching through this :watermelon: foxtail magic!

Sourced from: https://www.massmedicalstrains.com/watermelon-hashplant

From the read my run will match my Jalisco :mexico: Landrace run.

Speedcups to start, under 24/0 until day 12 where they will all be up potted to 1 Gallon nursery pots and then flipped to 12/12 for the 12week haul.

This will give me as small as plants as possible while still having a lot of seeds to work with after the fact.

The mold resistance and hardiness makes we want to try one outdoors an see if it finishes by end of Oct which is pretty much the death season here for the majority of my cannabis plants.

:ok_hand:

8 Likes

I’m thinking 21 days in veg in a half gallon compostable pot, up to a 1 gallon equivalent air-pot for the duration. Root/save cuttings, cull males after identifying traits, and grow out the ladies.
Which means I need a few more 1 gallon air pots.
A propos of nothing: Celestial Citron, Soul Axis, or Mango Lotus? No context, just trust your instinct. All Bodhi strains if you’d like to explore them before responding.

4 Likes

Hands down.

From reading how can you say no to a red-stemmed fast flowering plant that “is great for busy individuals that want a clear headed “get shit done” high that doesn’t weigh you down or leave you crashing.”

:v:

7 Likes

Awesome. You just chose the first strain I’m going to propose to the co-op for reproduction in 2024.

3 Likes

FUUUCCCKKK YEAAHHHH @HeadyBearAdventures WE’RE ALL WINNING HERE WITH TIGER BLOOD!

3 Likes

It’s not just a snow cone flavor anymore!!

2 Likes

Watermelon :watermelon: @Pigeonman

2 Likes

Ps. I’m always outta :+1:

1 Like

Woah. Watermelon is gonna get TALL… :yum:
Sign me up for some seeds… Very rare to find pure Sativa anymore. I know & I should have kept all the ones I did have.

3 Likes

If you want to snag some of them back let me know Brotha

I bought the :watermelon: seeds Sunday, sent them my tracking on Monday, and this was part of their latest email this morning!

:rofl: :+1:

I’m feeling even more blessed about all this!

:blush:

Regarding plants already on site and doing well, I decided to train the shit outa the Golden Tiger S1 because it was so damn pretty to begin with I figure:

WHY NOT PUSH HER LIMITS AND SEE WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS?!

Part of me wants to bend that top 90 degrees and see what happens but it’s being left for now…

:v:

19 Likes

Bend it! Bend it!

2 Likes

5 Likes

or some shibari?? :smiley:

Stoner moment, posted in wrong thread :rofl:

7 Likes

ACTUAL INDOORS UPDATE.

It was a “long day” for me by the time I posted those outdoor pics indoors here. Clearly my brain assumed the indoor trim jail meant indoor grow.

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Ever get a “what the fuck am I even doing?” moment in the middle of something you find very routine? I had one of those today and gotta keep reminding myself that in many occasions “like father like son” is very appropriate and can you tell my Father was a university chemistry professor?

:lab_coat:

I swapped out the digital timer with the reliable mechanical timer when I noticed that the pots were not as saturated as they should have been. Of course it’s the digital timer; which I set by the instructions standard but it didn’t do what the engrish said it would.

This means the Jew Gold 1974 plants are gonna be slow starters but fuck-it this is sciencing we’re talking about so we gotta make mistakes and see what sticks to the wall eh?

In the 4x4, the Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut’s flowers are the show-stoppers in here. I almost feel bad for the Buddhas Cane and the Golden Tiger but let’s be honest they’re both equally wonderful plants in their own right.

Golden Tiger S1:

Buddhas Cane S1

Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut

The MedCab vegetates away stewing the: UK Cheese, Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut, & Jew Gold 1974.

Far away in a room 2 stories up and around many corners in the 2x2 :baby: 's are forming…

Blood Orange Hubbabubbasmelloscope Haze S1* :baby:'s

Hubbabubbasmelloscope S2 :baby: 's

Thanks for checking in and have a wonderful evening!

:v: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

26 Likes

Verrrrry Interesting, as always @Pigeonman

2 Likes

I love the green painter’s tape post it notes…
…I do similar… :laughing: :+1:

Yeah, reminds me of every chem lab I’ve darkened with my presence…

Someday you need to tell me how you handle inventory control… 'cause that’s where I fail… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Cheers
G

3 Likes