👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

I’ve had some success with endall and a soaking in veg is probably a good move.

1 Like

Yeah Endall is now my go-too since other stuff that works is no longer accessible in :canada:, or not without paperwork I can’t get personally.

50ml of endall + 1000ml of tap water: Soak the plants throughout, let drip dry, HOSE the stuff off the leaves after drying with tap-water and a hand-pump sprayer, let that drip dry, then back into the tent for a few days before doing it all again…

I figure about 3 times should totally break the cycle and I’m gonna start flushing with 1ml of 400ppm H0Cl per 4L of filtered water to aid in root maintainence. If anything it’ll kill off anything that feeds fungus gnats so this generator will be additionally useful with my air-pots!!!

:smiley:

7 Likes

I just leave it on.

I can’t remember how many applications I did but the whiteflies decided not to live there anymore.

If the HOCL is what it’s cracked up to be it could be a game changer.

3 Likes

So far i’m saying it is. Thurs evening there were PM spots all over the Buddha’s Cane outside; I hosed it down with the generated H0Cl and the next day I searched and searched and searched and found… NOTHING.

Yesterday I defoliated this plant about 1/3 of the total leaf matter turning it from a green bush to a series of stacked branches. I did inspect the plant before spraying it down to pluck… and even though it was 2 days since being sprayed: STILL NOTHING!

12 Likes

Always awesome @Pigeonman !

1 Like

Just started something new! While this thread will get updates about this seed run too i’ll be mostly updating on this thread with the Yogi co-op run!

:hugs:

10 Likes

10 Likes

@CanuckistanPete I’M MAKING THIS A T-SHURT!!!

:rofl:

2 Likes

I knew you’d appreciate it!

1 Like

That pigeon looks like it’s going to shit a brick

3 Likes

FINAL WEEK FOR THE DOUBLE MEPHISTO SEED RUN!!

They’re getting Florakleen to soak up what’s left in there :wink:

Up close:

Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 (Larger plant):

Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 (Smaller plant):

Blood Orange Haze S2:

HAVE A GREAT DAY FOLKS!!

:v:

24 Likes

Holy Carp these seeded autos got Kodak Yellow nice and fast in 4 days!

Before:

Today:

Up Close:

Hubbabubbasmelloscope (Small):

Hubbabubbasmelloscope (Big):

The BOH is frosting well though not eating itself as fast as the HBSS plants.

Blood Orange Haze S2 (rife with BOH x HBSS)

:grin:

Downstairs the Jew Gold 1974 plants are now into week 1 of flower. I need to change the reservoir but have a busy Saturday so it’s gonna have to be Sunday first thing.

The 2x4 MedCab holds all the happy vegging plants growin’ out their new leaves.

Jew Gold 1974 Mom:

UK Cheese “Mini’s”:

(@Foreigner , look a freaking Yogurt cup! I hope your happy I used it.)

Finally the 4x4 is more autumn than autumn! :exploding_head:

Golden Tiger S1 (Top Cola):

Buddhas Cane S1:

Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut:

If you haven’t been following the Bohdi Seeds Yogi F2->F3 Co-op Seedrun you’ll know that 7x of 10x seeds are doing well, and that 3x more have been started. :ok_hand:

Have a great night folks!

:grin: :v:

24 Likes

How long till those top pictured plants are finished they sure went yellow quick . Maybe they were still hungry?

2 Likes

they are told to be 70-80 day plants and we are seeing them on day 75.

:ok_hand:

I doubt it. They’ve been heavy feeded a mix of flower and veg nutes to beef the seeds. The last week’s florakleen would have pushed it to eat itself faster but seriously never seed it this fast and TBH i actually rather love it! :wink:

3 Likes

What’s the microscope say?

1 Like

Your bubba Kush looks dangerous

1 Like

:microscope: = don’t matter to me; this is a seed run. It’s just dry sift or a soak sift after I let it dry to fuck, dust it all, cyclone-seed-separate and then pick out the duds. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

thank you @ShiskaberrySavior ! :blush:

The pic with the multiple nugs branch was pollinated with @DougDawson 's gift of BOGs Blue Moon Rocks pollen.

I hope to get something from them to work with because “BuBBa Blue Moon Rocks Kush: Matt Berger Cut Cocktail Hour” may be a long name but it easily acronyms to “BBMRKMBCCH”!

:rofl:

8 Likes

Well if you get a few extra keep me in mind please.
You could name it using every letter in the alphabet I’d still grow it. Lol

1 Like

Holy crap. I love the colours in the Bubba Kush cut you have @Pigeonman. Beautiful! Sometimes nice plants just catches your eye. And that cut did it for me. Super Jealous. :wink:

2 Likes