👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Thanks everyone!

@420noob , @Magu , @ReikoX

**NOW I WANT TO MAKE AS BIG OF A BRICK AS I CAN IN THIS 2x4 MOLD JUST BECAUSE I CAN!

:rofl:

Lol. This sounds like a great problem to have :rofl:

I found with the BC shatter i needed to keep my fingers at the edge of the paper away from the ooze, and then do very light rubs with my scraping “knife” until there was rosin “stuck” to the blade, then the rest of the minute scrapes all stuck to the rosin stuck to the blade. I just needed to go slow.

AS much as I know i’ll get a nice result I do love my “normal hash” sessions :rofl: I want to get a Happle at some point.

This. This is very much why I’m diving deep into this!

I’ve got some bags that came with the press. No real interest in using them right now… yet. :rofl:

That does sound like a lot of fun. I’d prob toss those into my washer and make a temple ball instead of squishing the goodies collected :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

try the bags. they keep the plant matter / leaf green stuff and the plant lipids [ vegetable oil / fat] out of your good pressing stuff. not like the green dabs. you want just the clean glands. honey gold looking, not the plant fibers and lipids. see photos above.

it is much easier and not not as hard as washing and drying to get some kief… dry ice bubble bags good buds then shake. just a couple of shakes no fish tank needed and all the drying… then press away it takes a bit of use but you are gonna love the press. :wink:.

3 Likes

I found the bud smoking made me cough every morning. So I was hot knifing concentrates, but that was only marginally better. Temp controlled dabs, now that’s my jam! Shudder to think how much formaldehyde I inhaled.

3 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

6 out of 6 Tony Green GG#4 R.I.L. F2’s all popped tails after 24 hours floating and are now in small cups because I didn’t realize I ran out of solo-cups! :rofl:

6 Likes

you might just be well preserved :grin:?

4 Likes

Press :play_or_pause_button: :+1:

The First Class Funk reversal project is going well as hoped @MonasticDank !

Seed female tossing out the pistils!

STS “Male” still developing flowers… I don’t like how they haven’t opened yet but they are there so I should get something. :sweat_smile:

Speaking of things doing very well, 2x Frankenstein S1 from @JohnnyPotseed which in only 1 gallon pots still grew almost as grand, tough and large as JPS himself! :exploding_head:

In the 4x4 the Sunshine Daydream BX1 F2 plants from @HolyAngel are in beast-mode, and the Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut is doing much of the same albeit squatter :rofl: :+1:

The New Kids on the Block; @Tonygreen 's GG#4 R.I.L. going step-by-step into solid plants which are destined for pressing :drooling_face: .

On a fantastic note for everyone reading.

Sent: Jan 9th
Arrive: Jan 23rd
To: :canada:

@Rhino_buddy your system works!.
Now for :crossed_fingers: that these Blueberry cuts throw roots!.

Here they are the Blueberry cuts in cubes:

And with the other cuts in progress. (Frankenstein, First Class Funk, and Hummingbird Sage)

Speaking of cuts! @DannyTerpintine check out all these happy cuts-now-plants!

Limed-Orange:

Hehehehe… poking through already… lol :eggplant: .

And under the other dome is the Sour Diesel: DT Cut

Okay, I gotta get ready for work. Have as good of a day as the day will let you!

Until next time… keep goth dancing with me!

:grin: :+1:

37 Likes

Stellar brother. Hopefully those boys open up in due course and have their way!

4 Likes

Looking righteous, as always, @Pigeonman

2 Likes

looking great :bird: :100: .

Glad you got those cuts to turn around too! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats awesome!

I got Dabpress 4 ton several months back. Have yet to use it. :frowning:

I do have around 10 grams of Keif left from my two harvests. Its just sitting in fridge. Thinking of breaking out the press and using the keif one weekend when I have 2 seconds to rub together…

Really want to make that pressed keif into cartridges to vape my stuff on the go a bit easier.

Great job on the score!

7 Likes

totally missed that post but that’s wicked! I’ve wanted one of those forever! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

YES!!!

First promising looking cuts that made it across the border. Only like the 4th time I’ve tried, but thee first to not look like wilted salad. Other attempts were during the wrong season though. Hope the GMO show today, and look just as good. :crossed_fingers:

Nice work man! You’re tents look great!

5 Likes

How did you send those @Rhino_buddy just between thin cardboard like a cereal box?

@pigeonman or anyone else who might know. Will dabpress work for pressing extracts from herbs and other flowers say roses. Is that more of a distillation that needs to happen for those?
Plants look killer as always.

3 Likes

Here ya go @420noob

Thanks for checking it out.

7 Likes

This is a game changer. There are several folks in the great white north, that I would love to send clones to. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

I want to find out too. I saw a demo using almonds to collect almond oil so :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@DannyTerpintine the clones are all alive and some are starting to go :gorilla: :poop: !

The @Tonygreen GG4 R.I.L. plants are all up and said hello to the world!

And the DJ Short Blueberry "Cuts Via LetterMail** from @Rhino_buddy are still giving the :fu: to the Reaper for now!

Have a great Thursday folks! Off to work now.

:v:

22 Likes

They look like they have some life. Especially the one with that nice green apical. :heart_eyes:

Nice work @Pigeonman! The cut resurrector. The necromancer of cannabis. :laughing:

What can I send next? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Lol. YES to anything that presses well!

4 Likes

Ohhh. Gushmints?

3 Likes