πŸ‘¨πŸ½β€πŸŒΎ Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

looking great :bird: :100: .

Glad you got those cuts to turn around too! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats awesome!

I got Dabpress 4 ton several months back. Have yet to use it. :frowning:

I do have around 10 grams of Keif left from my two harvests. Its just sitting in fridge. Thinking of breaking out the press and using the keif one weekend when I have 2 seconds to rub together…

Really want to make that pressed keif into cartridges to vape my stuff on the go a bit easier.

Great job on the score!

7 Likes

totally missed that post but that’s wicked! I’ve wanted one of those forever! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

YES!!!

First promising looking cuts that made it across the border. Only like the 4th time I’ve tried, but thee first to not look like wilted salad. Other attempts were during the wrong season though. Hope the GMO show today, and look just as good. :crossed_fingers:

Nice work man! You’re tents look great!

5 Likes

How did you send those @Rhino_buddy just between thin cardboard like a cereal box?

@pigeonman or anyone else who might know. Will dabpress work for pressing extracts from herbs and other flowers say roses. Is that more of a distillation that needs to happen for those?
Plants look killer as always.

3 Likes

Here ya go @420noob

Thanks for checking it out.

7 Likes

This is a game changer. There are several folks in the great white north, that I would love to send clones to. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

I want to find out too. I saw a demo using almonds to collect almond oil so :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@DannyTerpintine the clones are all alive and some are starting to go :gorilla: :poop: !

The @Tonygreen GG4 R.I.L. plants are all up and said hello to the world!

And the DJ Short Blueberry "Cuts Via LetterMail** from @Rhino_buddy are still giving the :fu: to the Reaper for now!

Have a great Thursday folks! Off to work now.

:v:

22 Likes

They look like they have some life. Especially the one with that nice green apical. :heart_eyes:

Nice work @Pigeonman! The cut resurrector. The necromancer of cannabis. :laughing:

What can I send next? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Lol. YES to anything that presses well!

4 Likes

Ohhh. Gushmints?

3 Likes

Er maybe government oasis. Supposed to be 2 great pressers, both from purple city genetics. Courtesy of @sardinebags :heart_eyes:.

5 Likes

Sold! The price is right!

2 Likes

Hrrrm the statement 6% yield actually leads to more questions. Dry or wet weight? Rosin or bubblehash? which micron? lol!

4 Likes

@JoeCrowe do you possibly know if a dabpress can be used for herbal or noncannabis flowers for extracts?

2 Likes

You can crush anything that the plates and hydraulics can pump out. The video I watched buddy was juicing the oil out of nuts with a press. You could probably do it with oregano! Juice some basil!

4 Likes

I totally agree. When reading it I was trying to figure out, how they arrive there. All I could think is, of all the methods of extraction, you can get 6% of what you put in in materials as useable extract. Not too clear, but I haven’t read through their site in entirety.

I’ll prep some more envelopes @Pigeonman, and send some more cuts your way! :+1:

2 Likes

:rofl:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

@JoeCrowe I got a couple of Hydrostones from the vape distributor near me to lift the RH% of my old flower. $2 :canada: each vs $4-10 depending on who’s trying to rip you off and since it’s just terracotta no terp stealin’! :rofl:

@CADMAN , I’ve got a pile of the larfy JG1974 in here to see if it was just too dry to get the rosin flowing. Leaving the stone after soaked in a jar with nothing brought the RH% of the jar up to 86%RH.

So I’m keeping an eye on the hygrometer for this first test as I assume the flowers absorbing the moisture will prevent the RH in here from getting too high.

:crossed_fingers: + :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Nice score on the dab press. I have the same one and used it on some outdoor. I should break it out again soon. Also, I noticed your mondo heat mats in your tents. Any info on size or wattage of those? Thanks dude. Cool to see when people level up. :+1:

2 Likes