👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Boo! I have a cold again so it’s been difficult to do fine tasks today. :man_facepalming:

I did manage to find the energy to clean up the @Tonygreen GG4 R.I.L.'s.

@Floyd I see why you love growing these things!

@MonasticDank great news! All 3x cuts of the First Class Funk took so you’ll be getting one of these in the mail when it’s warmer. :+1: They are the top three “smaller” plants below.

The other 4 tall girls are the @JohnnyPotseed Frankenstein cuts doing really well! Looks like your gonna have a beast to have fun with this summer on your balcony @Foreigner ! :sweat_smile:

With all the seeds in cups I ran-outa room in the propagation tent… so it’s refugee camp time with the GG4RIL’s tent light for the rooted cuts until there’s space again. :rofl: / :sweat_smile:

Have a great night everyone, I’m gonna suck down even more Roibos tea, hot lemon/honey water and try not to piss myself.

:v:

21 Likes

I still have some the RIL pollen you sent me in the freezer.
:thinking:

5 Likes

I got all caught up in here the other day, took me a few blunts but I did it :joy: everything looking stellar!
Hope you feel better soon @Pigeonman

I have a beautiful female GG4 S1 x GG4 RIL from @Floyd in veg right now. :thinking: I have 2 nice ATF males from @Enjoi802 going right now, and Gorilla Thunder would be a killer name too :gorilla::zap::smirk:

8 Likes

Damn we’re twinsies with the colds this winter. Hope you’re over it soon. Fantastic news you got those cuts to root. Have a killer weekend bro

6 Likes

Now that’s how I like starting my day. That’s awesome to hear they’re putting in work. A favorite of mine is the GG4 with that metallic coffee dank flavor it’s got. No if we could get that to pack on in 40-50 days I would be over the moon. I’ll be tagging along to see how these grow, super pumped!!! Hope all is well with you and yours!

6 Likes

Newest kids on the block starting with the Nepali Watermelon Hashplant F2 Freakers Run.

NWHP F2 - Strayfox (3 of 4)

NWHP F2 - Doc D (3 of 4)

NWHP F2 - MMS (3 of 4)

If you haven’t joined in on the fun come and take a spot on the lawn and pass to the left hand side.

The other kids following along step-by-step, oh baby are the Blood Orange Haze x Hubbabubbasmellowscope S1s made using Mephisto Genetics. :drooling_face:

I have another 3 of 4 showing up after 72 hours since hitting water which has no complaints.

These are my part of the current 2024 Solocup Challenge, which is right here if you want to watch us all succeed and fail alike! :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Have a great day folks!

24 Likes

@HolyAngel the SSDD BX1 F2 plants are getting close to the finish line entering flowering week 7 today.

In dark with flash on:

Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut:

I’m really also happy with the Mendo Breath S1! It’s gonna get defoliated and then cloned out in the next few weeks. :+1:

Have a great night folks!

33 Likes

everything looks spot on , nice work

6 Likes

Ooh looking damn nice! I especially like the 3rd flower pic! Looking mighty dense and frosty! :muscle: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Gifts from @Rhino_buddy came in today!

The GMO and Green Crack took no hits on the way while the Cap Junky and the Skunk Tangerine both got some necrosis where the main node was touching.

Everything is all cleaned up, has some rooting gel slathered on the rooting powder already on the sticks and the cubes are soaked in filtered water with Clonex ph’d down to 5.7-6.3. Thanks again @Rhino_buddy !

Another pair of things I ordered came in all the way from Dallas, Texas!

Milkyway Glass’ “The Chronicles of Kush” Phoenix 6" dab rig with accompanying Phoenix wet ash catcher!

This thing with the eNail fucking RRRrrrips!

:grin:

27 Likes

Some nice strains hope they all survive for ya.

You don’t put a dome over them ? I use a bubble cloner with a manifold and air stone not covered. With good results.

5 Likes

Oh the domes on and rh is 99%. Picture is easier to take with dome off. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I am here now. Lol

6 Likes

Is this your first time here @THCeed ?

:rofl: :+1:

10 Likes

Oh boy!! I’m lost too!!
@Pigeonman is an eagle round here @THCeed!!!
Maybe you been toking… jus’ a tad too well!!
:sweat_smile: :flushed: :laughing:
:hugs: :v: :sunglasses:
:seedling: :honeybee:

5 Likes

Beauties!!
Superb ones!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :+1:

3 Likes

Ahh the quest for dabs!! It’s much better on your lungs.

2 Likes

nice pipe real similiar to one i have and love

2 Likes

Yes, it is. Got some catching up to do.

3 Likes

Thanks @Abbbian ,

@JoeCrowe yeah this world is amazing and I’m glad the stars aligned allowing for all this to happen! The Mrs is so happy as she hasn’t coughed at all “taking meds” since we got the press! :exploding_head:

Thanks @Jetdro ! I’m loving all the little details in this thing but still want a small oil reclaimer for the enail to keep everything else as clean as possible. The wet ash-catcher and ridiculous down-tree perc really smooth out the already smooth as fuck hits!

:exploding_head:

WELCOME MY FRIEND!

It’s a long ass thread, you may wanna hit the synopsis button :rofl: :+1:

9 Likes