👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

I can imagine the aromas you’re enveloped In, looking at those pics. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Amazing beautiful plants! That rockstar is looking like a rockstar. Damnnnn son! Hope that jew gold drops good pollen for ya. I keep thinking about growing jew gold.lol my girl finally pointed out that no I’m not growing it right now nor do I have seeds to plant so STOP TELLING ME about the jew gold. Im a weirdo I know!lmao

4 Likes

:love_you_gesture: you know you’re a grower when…

8 Likes

LOL THAT ROCKSTAR!

Don’t get busted for dildo manufacturing!

4 Likes

:rofl:

hehehehehe… busted.

Thanks everyone! I “pulled out” the he-she-to-be and bukkakked 'em up all sloppy. :+1:
It’s in a box, covered in a bin-lid to keep the light level to a min. Will move it back inside just before going to work. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Seriously though, looking awesome. Seriously dense and that color is insane.

3 Likes

Don’t know what that is but I like the word.

4 Likes

AKA:

:rofl: :fountain:

3 Likes

He’s got a license

4 Likes

The little ones are becoming bigger ones!

And from the top:

:metal:

22 Likes

9 Likes

Oh, my goodness!
That’s a little bit nasty!

5 Likes

Guess I’ll be “bukkakke-ing” my ISS plants in a little while then. Haha.

3 Likes

They call it fapping if you do it alone…

2 Likes

Hey @CADMAN… speaking of fapping!

Un-sprayed:

Sprayed - STS:

24 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: @Pigeonman

3 Likes

HERE IS SOME MORE PR0N!

4x4 Flowering Tent:

AC Infinity 2x4 Veg:

SoloCup Challenge - C99 BX1:

SoloCup Challenge - Detroit Big Energy x Roadkill Skunk:

MedCab 2x4 Veg:

Breeder 2x2: Peanut Butter Breath x Chocolate Chunk; this new tent was at 16c for over a week until my heating pad came in… hence the fall colours. :man_facepalming:

Male is still dropping though despite the cold! :heart:

28 Likes

A LITTLE nasty is a bit of an understatement! Lol @Pigeonman you cease to amazing with the beauty of your flowers. Looks like your sts is working.:star_struck:

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

90 posts to read to catch up… i thought i would never see another donkey show after my time in mexico during the 90s… but this thread has brought back memories. that horny horse cherry turned out amazing bro but the star of the show is that rockstar. that need to be revegged and bred with. i applaud the work and effort you put into your grows.

4 Likes