👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

:rofl: :v:

Totally. If it didn’t give me some hermie issues I’d have totally done by best to try to BX this!!! Alas it wasn’t meant to be but I still have a pile of seeds and will do a hunt sometime next year! :smiley:

@Andrane was the one that hooked me up after I had been searching for years to find this strain again!! He’s in agreement of it’s awesomeness and is going to be running the seeds he has now as well after seeing what’s hiding inside them! :hugs:

8 Likes

PARTY ON MY TRAY TONIGHT!!

MAYAN DONKEY SHOW F1 IS NOW A THING!!!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :v:

29 Likes

damn that many seeds from those buds ?

3 Likes

17 Likes

Nice job! That a ton of healthy lookin babies

2 Likes

@204medismoke , @CanuckistanPete , @MonasticDank thanks!!! :hugs:

@BudBusterPro it looks like my test of using BBP throughout the entire flowering period on these pollinated lower branches while leaving the upper flowers alone WORKED AMAZINGLY WELL!!

Looks like anyone doing a small chuck on a branch should be soaking that branch in BBP to boost the seed making possibilities!

9 Likes

14 Likes

Cool beans!
I love the Pulp Fiction references too. Love me some Tarantino.

3 Likes

I HATE HIS WRITING, DISLIKE HIS FILMS… but there are elements in them that I do really appreciate!!

:man_shrugging: :yin_yang: :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

He ain’t for everyone, that’s for sure.
A bit on the vulgar side and crude humor.

5 Likes

There are things about his personality that show up in his films that are “off putting” to put it politely.

2 Likes

That’s not it. It’s his writing and ego. I don’t need to see :eggplant: driven ranting used as dialogue.

VERY politely put. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

But are we still friends?

2 Likes

If there is something besides nostalgia that I like about his films it’s the casting.

1 Like

I’ve already got my $440 saved for the drop so IM READY. Im getting that rolling tray, Oh yes.

3 Likes

HELL YEAH!

I love movies like this so I have no arguements with anyone’s preferences unless they are trying to enforce their preferences upon mine.

7 Likes

Roddy Piper was cooler than cool.
I thought a great movie he was in was “They Live” he has a fight scene that is one of the coolest fight scenes ever.
Plus how can one not like the line “I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

5 Likes

A line so good it got double-immortalized:

5 Likes

Damn… I need to find more coin… :rofl:

1 Like

All getting up-potted today!

I’m loving this timing with me sparking the seeds on a :new_moon_with_face: and then up-potting them on a :full_moon_with_face: .

:v:

22 Likes