👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

If your laughing at something I said, you should be nervous…
Have a great day 204mds

3 Likes

Sarah Brightman’s best work. :+1:

Anything with Paul Sorvino: instant classic.

1 Like

like two immature peas in a pod LOL

2 Likes

you have a great day as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have to admit I’ve only seen up to maybe the 2nd season, but it was a huge meme among my friend group at the time so I still find myself quoting it in my head :joy:

2 Likes

No Likes left or I’d be yakking too

1 Like

Yes would say very well spent. I noticed this as well before COVID I went to 14 shows in 11 months and won tickets to 10 of them. Some were great bands but venues sucked and somewhere people forgot how to have fun at a show. WTF. No energy from the crowds for the band. Worse than drink prices now they don’t take cash or debt card you need to purchase the venues debt card then load money on that to buy well anything shirts beer water. Oh ya if you don’t spend it all well it’s an expensive souveigner. Cage the elephant was by far the best show the lead singer didn’t stop was all over the place. The rolling stones had people sleeping not just old people either.
Sorry for rambling in your thread. Saw white zombie with Pantera and Deftones and rob zombie solo at some festival . Great show man. So you were windmilling? Like comical boxing type winding up?

1 Like

Is “windmilling” like “waterboating”? :thinking:

2 Likes

Both approved forms of torture by the military.

1 Like

Olympic stroke types for swimming Gitmo bay…

1 Like

jump to :57

But with dreads longer than:

4 Likes

OMG WANT SO BADLY BUT CANNOT AFFORD…

Any rich philanthropist’s out there? :thinking: / :rofl: / :sob:

14 Likes

You grow too much for it to be practical.

3 Likes

Dramatic and brooding shot of the Detroit Big Energy x Roadkill Skunk:

And the :camera_flash: version of the same plant:

Now the C99 BX1:

Both of these are coming down tomorrow. Last water was last night and by tomorrow afternoon they’ll be crispy for the crop. :joy: / :sob:

On the STS FrontI HAVE SO MUCH RELIEF AS OF YESTERDAY EVENING:

This is the only bud so far being blatant about showing the :banana:'s so :crossed_fingers: the other nuggies start expressing them as well soon enough. :heart:

Here’s the group looking super-faboo!

Have a blessed Saturday all you wonderfuls!

:metal:

37 Likes

I hear that @Foreigner , i’m thinking my indoors and the primo outdoors colas.

The cost of this think is too much for me to actually put my resources towards it as the $ should go into fixing up parts of the 56 year old house versus and overpriced herb fridge :rofl:

Though it makes me want to reverse engineer one out of 3/4 plywood and surplus parts. :thinking:

8 Likes

He didn’t say he only wanted his Sugar Daddy to buy him just one! :smiley:

5 Likes

The missus IS working on becoming my Sugar Mamma… which is hot. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Maybe if it was the walk-in size it could be useful.
My buddy has one he uses for shader.

3 Likes

Damn that’s a nice plant man! Good job on her for sure. Looking forward to the trim and smoke lol makes me want to pop every one of those beans to see what else is in there.

3 Likes