šŸ‘ØšŸ½ā€šŸŒ¾ Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

:clown_face: :joy: :clown_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well that was interesting. It was like a little deja vu of my life in the 1980s (and Iā€™m guessing maybe a few other folks here to) right here in whatā€™s rapidly becoming the mid 2020s!

4 Likes

Good thing I still have those bleach eye drops.

4 Likes

A big dab of full melt will helpā€¦

Cheers
G

6 Likes

you know pigeonman, you really have a way of taking me down memory lane :joy:

video was uploaded 11 years ago

3 Likes

DUDE. ā€œSeason 5ā€ was an entire ROCK OPERA!!

3 Likes

Did somebody say rock opera?!

4 Likes

Ugh. Repo = :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Lolololā€¦ itā€™s so awful! But I love it

2 Likes

This! Mostly this. :rofl:

I love Skinny Puppy yet still found this unwatchableā€¦ and I saw it at the premiere in Toronto with friends! I was so angry, which they found funny so at least I was the entertainment for the night.

5 Likes

Mrs Foreigner is going to skinny puppy in April. (On your birthday Iā€™m told)

2 Likes

Yeah she let me know about the show. As much as I do want to see their final tour after 40 years of horror-show I canā€™t bring myself to spend $60+ dollars to stand in a converted movie theatre on a dead racetrackā€™s land now rife with townhouses.

If it was the $40 ticket price and did not include the Ticketbastard fees iā€™d consider it but at this point no.

Iā€™m also still hesitant with big crowds as I still mask everyday in public areasā€¦ however it is noted that at a Skinny Puppy show their is a high-chance of many folks wearing masks dancing away.

3 Likes

Yeah itā€™s not really my scene either.

1 Like

Iā€™d be 100% down if it wasnā€™t such a money grab. I miss going to shows, but over the years going just before covid hit I found myself enjoying the experience less and less due to the ever increasing costs of the night outā€¦ and I am a NON-DRINKER!?!

Once it was averaging $40-100 for places that I used to pay $10-40 ā€¦ for the same experienceā€¦ I couldnā€™t enjoy it anymore.

The last concert I can think of that I was all joy about was ironically Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson at Molson Amphitheatreā€¦ but for these reasons combined:

1: Lawn tickets were $50, my buddy and I paid $20 each on the day from someone that couldnā€™t go last minute.

2: I went with my best friend of 31+ years who to that day regretting not going to a Rob Zombie show with me back just after high school. So this was, for him, a chance at curing his decades long FOMO.

3a: Marilyn Manson cancelled 15min or so before they were supposed to take stageā€¦ As a result they offered refunds for people that came JUST for Manson but they HAD to leave now to get the refund (aka: no zombie). So there was a sea of even sadder goths upset that the band they came to see gave them the truest of goth experiences! I laughed so hard at the ironyā€¦ which was not appreciated by those dressed in all black.

3b: This makes me more dark than most goths. :rofl:

4: Rob Zombie came on and told everyone heā€™s playing an extra long set to compensate for Mansonā€¦ and at 56 ran back and forth being ā€œOld-Man YEAHā€ forā€¦ 2hours 30minutes!!! :exploding_head:

5: They covered Mansons cover of Sweet dreams which felt like the best ā€œon stage fuck youā€ I have ever experienced.

6: I sacked a MASSIVE guy with my dreads windmilling to More Human Than Human, who then came up to me to tell me what happened. I started to and he then cut me off saying: NO! DUDE THAT WAS METAL AS FUCK! How often can you tell your friends you got sacked by dreads longer than Chris Barnes in a pit?!

Then for reals this happened:

$20 Canabucks WELL SPENT!

11 Likes

18 Likes

@MissinBissin OMG.

:rofl:

Now add a single chocolate chipā€¦

5 Likes

Its the DVD if you must-have a copyā€¦
Lol (ps and its not my photo )

2 Likes

You watched too much White Lotus

4 Likes

idk why this made me giggle like a little bitch for 5 minutesā€¦ love it

4 Likes

This is another reason why we are friends.

:v: :rofl:

4 Likes