👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

:grin: :+1:

2 Likes

Loving the purples and pinks. Beautiful plants once again. So practice makes @pigeonman! Lmao

1 Like

LOL, damn.

10 Likes

JEW GOLD 1974 UPDATE!!!

:star_of_david: :menorah: :star_of_david:

@CADMAN , I’m getting nervous because it’s the start of flowering week 5 and this strain is a 9-10 week one so my :crossed_fingers: that the shemale drops it’s load(s) ASAP so those seeds can start growing and have as many mature seeds as possible by the end of it all.

So long as the pollen drops this week and it’s viable then all should be well… as you can see the females want their pollen already.

My hand with long-ass pianist fingers in the shot for size reference.

These colas are HUGE. I’m also glad I flipped when I did as they did shoot upwards about 2-3x their height or they would have been a pain in the ass growing out in this 2x2. :sweat_smile:

And their pistils are the longest i’ve ever grown!

From the top you can see one plant is totally fine, while the other is giving some lockout issues… everything has been treated the same so I have no fucking idea but I flushed all of these with 3x their media volume anyways. :man_shrugging:

The I may have gone a little crazy soaking the one plant with STS… as it’s actually looking SILVER in the leaves… lol. :grin:

But hey it worked didn’t it?

Now I just have to continue to wait until I see dust on the he-she… then I shake the fucker like a referenced instant photograph in a very catchy pop-song so that dust fucks up all those bone-white pistils nice and brown-town for seedin’ time!

All the best folks, have a great Saturday for me as I’ll be outside all day in -10c and snow helping one of my best friends move literally across the largest city in Canada

:metal: :rofl:

35 Likes

LMAO!!! Good one.

4 Likes

Right on @Pigeonman ! I’m digging those long pistils. I call them eyelash pistils when they are like that. Usually I see them on the more equatorial type plants.:eye:
I’m gearing up to make some fem seed myself. I have found that if you start flowering the pollen donor a couple weeks before the receivers, it works better with the timing but I imagine you’ve already figured that out. Best of luck with your pollinations!! :grin::v:

6 Likes

100% agree and it’s how i usually go with my S1 reversals… but this was a:

Flip date: “Please have 1 of 3 be male!!” :crossed_fingers:
1 week later: “Fuck.” (makes STS and starts spraying like a motherfucker that’s sprayin’)

:v:

5 Likes

Oh, I see. Pulling an audible. :grin: I’m rooting for everything to come together for you! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

100%.

HIKE!!! (sts snapping)

:rofl:

4 Likes

18 Likes

Ok I think that’s enough weed put away the bong . A mask for your lizard lol
Or maybe I should ask you what your smokin I should have some.

5 Likes

@Pigeonman your doing a fan F King tactic job.
I appreciate your efforts like you have no idea.

I didn’t know you played piano :musical_keyboard: :smirk: :crazy_face:

I told you this girl grows TALL after the flip :laughing: :rofl:

I like girls with long pistols :gun: :yum: :smirk:

Again, Amazing job my friend. I personally can’t wait to grow her out again, she was beautiful & tastey.

7 Likes

Guess I’ll need to get crackin on this huh! @Pigeonman

Of course I’ll need to make some minor changes.

4 Likes

I don’t! It’s what my mom always said: “Your fingers! You should be playing piano!”

I picked up a 7-string guitar instead lol.

:wink:

9 Likes

Those are some sexy ass pistils.lmao

3 Likes

@CADMAN , looks like I was pleasantly incorrect about the status of the Jew Gold 1974 cutting as we can see the flowers reverting to veg and there are WHITE NUBS!!!

I’ll “GIF” that again:

ezgif.com-optimize(15)

:metal:

18 Likes

@Pigeonman nice nubs, dude!! :thinking::grimacing::rofl:
Looks like there will roots in no time! Loving it… Thanks for your bomb ass updates!

☆DJSF

6 Likes

That is super cool! Why is there white nubs is this normal? I’ve never seen on my revegged plants. What kind of cacti you got growing there are those buttons of peyote?

2 Likes

@420noob that’s “Squirt” my peyote cactus. Ive had him since the late 90’s aquired as trade for a salvia divinorum cutting.

He was smaller than a dime when i got him and has been like a pet. Lol

The nubs i have seen before but this is a new one for me personally as well.

7 Likes

Cool thought it looked like peyote. I’ve never seen that big in the wild wow. Have you been pulling pieces off it or just letting grow out? Also quick questions about speed pots. So. I was thinking since I’m coming in on week 4 of flower I can still do this without harmong plant. I was hoping I could drill 1/4" holes around the bottom of my 5 gal pots. Was thinking about 2" apart and 2 rows about 1" apart. Staggered so if you drew a line connecting them would look like Charlie brown’s shirt. Any thoughts. Was just going to barely make hole so the bit doesn’t going to roots. Thanks

2 Likes