šŸ‘ØšŸ½ā€šŸŒ¾ Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

That picture brings bad tastes and good experiences to my mouth and mind. :100:

3 Likes

This. :smiley:

For your pot, what you describe sound totaly fine. Staggering will also help it keep itā€™s strength. :+1:

2 Likes

Cool thanks! One other point I didnā€™t really make is the plants are in the pots already. As long as I donā€™t go too deep just breakthrough I should hurt the plants roots right? Well for the most part obviously there is always exceptions.

1 Like

Even if you damage them a bit you should be fine. :+1:

3 Likes

Been a beautiful weekend outside in the garden, got some afghan seedlings poppin and being lazy on a Sunday night. Iā€™m smoking bubblegum and watching TV with the sound off listening to music. The Dogs are tired from running on the beach and Mrs. Helios has fallen asleep in her Favorite chair. Itā€™s a perfect eveningā€¦ I see you had a great Saturday, Hope your Sunday was just as good. Have an awesome Week. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Love starting my Monday off with @Heliosphear s brilliant artwork.

5 Likes

My beach is frozen solid and covered in snow and ice :rofl:

Celia does not approve of it to run around. As part :hotdog: her bits are too close to the cold for her to enjoy it.

I slept soo much due to the epic friend move the day before and then I ended up going over and helping him move more stuff to finish things off.

So, it WAS a great day! Thanks @Heliosphear for the love and the art!

:hugs:

7 Likes

I got some heavy-duty bins from my buddy as he had extras left over during the move. This means I get to pull the trigger on ANOTHER project iā€™ve been wanting to do for a while but needed a few things before I could move forward.

:comet: Ī©Pot 2.0 :comet:

The first Ī©Pot is a single-plant system where the Ī©Pot 2.0 will be a 6x plant system. I needed to do some full runs in the 1L Air-pots to gudge the size the plants can get with hand watering and LST training so I donā€™t crowd the system. Turns out itā€™s gonna be a MAX of 6 plants or itā€™ll get too crowded.

This means that in the future iā€™ll be making other variations which will include:

Ī©Pot 3.0 = 4x Plant system using 3.3L (orange bottom) Air-pots.
Ī©Pot 4.0 = 8x plant system using Solocups (speedcups).

One of the great things about this build is that each ā€œsystemā€ is just a different lid! Iā€™m going to match all the holes for the plumbing so itā€™s a simple matter of swapping the top depending on how many plants I am going to run.

Iā€™ll snap some shots of everything over the next few days and make a visually stimulating post. As it stands the Ī©Pot 1.0 was just pulled out of a snowbank and is in my bathtub defrosting before I can clean it, reinstall the waterpump and then flush it for 24 hours with bleach/water and then a few more days with just water.

Dis is gonna get good.

:v: :grin:

17 Likes

Canā€™t wait to watch this come together.

4 Likes

Still have my chair pulled up now Iā€™m just scooted to the edge. Yes Iā€™m at the edge of my seat for this sounds great.

3 Likes

Nothing like staying busy during the winter in a most productive way! :hugs:

Moving is back breaking work! Your friend is lucky to have had the help of someone so close. :shamrock:

Your plantsā€¦roots n allā€¦Fabulous! :open_hands:t2: As per Always! :blush: So happy Iā€™ve managed to get all caught up!

Hope all is uber well! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I just got home to my @Tonygreen purchase from @Great_lakes_Genetics and I AM BESIDE MYSELF!!

ezgif.com-optimize(18)

:metal:

22 Likes

Nice haul!

2 Likes

Sweet lootā€¦thats a great shirt too!

3 Likes

JEW GOLD 1974: THERE ARE BROWN PISTILS!

I REPEAT: THERE ARE BROWN PISTILS!

:partying_face:

17 Likes

Party down everyone the announcement has been made! :call_me_hand::boom::boom::boom::boom::seedling::fire:. YES ITS ALIVE ITSS ALIVE!!! Awesome hope that pregnant girl pops out a huge litter of beans for ya!

Another side note did you ever grow out white crack and do you have pic or log? Thanks and congrats

1 Like

I bet @Slick1 would be willing to show you some white crack.

5 Likes

It was part of this solo cup challenge!

:metal:

1 Like

ā€¦or brown.

Never mind.

2 Likes

Excuse me but I use spray tan for that exotic look thank you :roll_eyes:

I prefer ā€œGolden duskā€.

3 Likes