👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

I know she likes peanut butter, we all like peanut butter in my house. Im not sure how she would react to me slathering up my nut sack with peanut butter :peanuts:

3 Likes

So long as your not in the middle of the street screaming like a mad-man about your dead Grandma crawling up your legs with a knife in between her teeth you’re probably fine.

I mean she DID sign the contract?

:ring:

4 Likes

For better or worse as they say😀

2 Likes

(I’m kinda proud of this one :rofl: )

9 Likes

Lol obey hahaha, good movie ole Rowdy Roddy Piper.

5 Likes

That’s a great movie line. Reese’s pieces you can’t miss with that name it’s PERFECTO!

2 Likes

HAT’S OFF FOR KNOWING IT!!!

2 Likes

Lmao it’s one of my favorite lines ever in one of my favorite movies.:+1::rofl:

4 Likes

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I’m all out of bubblegum”.

4 Likes

Break out the bag pipes and your kilt!

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of one of the Jalisco’s. They all look the same. Even the one that couldn’t make it out of his crushed shell without help, is looking good.

Thanks friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Gotta love when they want to live.

14 Likes

Those are coo-ly some works of art!

11 Likes

Look at all those drones. Spying on us humans. And learning to draw too! Those willie AI’s!

5 Likes

11 Likes

Oh my goodness, there were reese’s with chopped peanuts?! How far have we fallen…

1 Like

Watch out it’s contagious!

4 Likes

I fear you’re too late.

5 Likes

Well I tried.

5 Likes

Since I couldn’t sleep after 6am on a freaking Saturday… I put on a movie and then made these while watching episodes of MacGyver:

Decarbed UK Cheese flower in gelatin caps!

:broccoli: :pill: :+1:

20 Likes