👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

How did you find working with the gelcaps? Do you have special gear? I might want to do this.

3 Likes

Super easy just a bit faffy.

It’s this which I ordered on site at Healthy Planet to avoid shipping.

I also got this which made a big difference regarding getting the cap packed correctly

https://www.healthyplanetcanada.com/now-cap-m-quik-size-00-000-accessory-tamper.html

The caps I used this round are these.

I also picked up veg ones but will only open them when a vegan/vegetarian friend asks for pillz.

:v:

10 Likes

Those *aren’t * suppositories y’know.

7 Likes

Eventually I’ll make up coconut oil + decarbed flower powder and make caps that’ll have a carrier fat. :v:

5 Likes

Only says @CanuckistanPete .

@Foreigner you can stick these up your ass if you want… to bad no anal receptors for a high but like with va-jay-jay application it should help with pain… :thinking:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Once they are mine I will do with them as I please!

9 Likes

Went to Cannexpo, ran into a :spider: (aka: @ShitSeeds ) & of course look what found me…

Yes a pigeon!

25 Likes

@Foreigner there was a booth at the expo with suppositories!!! :rofl:

8 Likes

You’ll never get a whole booth up in there.

7 Likes

You don’t know my ass.

5 Likes

Were they giving away freebies?

3 Likes

Not that i could see. Many tables had stickers and fliers but i got a bunch of merch because i actually was talking with people about their business. Beanie, grinder, bag(s), gummies, tshirt, etc.

Got myself a pair of Method Sevens for a deal and a stash locking container for my cannagars :slight_smile:

I ended up hanging out with some of the folks running the event for a while so i may have made some interesting contacts.

12 Likes

And incase there were other OGer’s there I wore “my” shirt.

29 Likes

Here’s the score:

20 Likes

20 Likes

Wow, they really hooked you up. Some pretty nice stuff there. That’s something I always forget to grab, glasses….before I go blind!. Did you manage to meet up with Shitseeds (I know he hands out Bark)

4 Likes

DO IT! GROW SMART!!! I also have a visor from the Dollarstore for direct eye shade as I can’t wear baseball caps due to the 3’+ dreads :rofl: I got these for $60 all in, where retail they range from $80-150 + shipping depending on where you order from.

110% did! No photos but :spider: and I now know each other face to face. :+1: Bonus considering I’m running so much of his gear right now so I can tell my plants on lights on that “papa said hi”. :rofl:

I also did get some Bark packs! 1x Rice, 1x Hemp, and 1x Natural paper. The rice is so thin I could almost make out fingerprints when I press it to my finger. The cases are also magnetic and reinforced so they don’t collapse in on themselves as you use up both the papers and filter tips.

11 Likes

Ugh. I hate how long flushing takes…

9 Likes

Ya but that still looks a little easier than pulling 4’ plants into the shower and have to run in and drop 1/4 gal at a time.lol. Those are just air pots on water catchers right nothing too fancy. Looking good as always. My vivosun light I won on Thanksgiving came with a pair of green shades what a difference. Still get a tan in my tent without burning my eyes. It does help since I catch myself in my tent just starting at my plants🤷 something I do. Glasses have made a huge difference no spots in vision.

7 Likes