👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

I think this is a reality for many of us. Sometimes I unzip my tent, and sunbelt 15 minutes have passed. They’re so beautiful!

7 Likes

Lmao it’s like I want the plant to talk to me or watch it grow🌱. The green glasses help a lot so I can memorize my girls. I can see a pic and know which plant it was that I grew. So either I haven’t grown enough plants or that’s the norm.

4 Likes

3 hours… it took 3 hours to flush all the plants in 2 out of 3 tents…

7 Likes

On par it took 1 hour and 30 minutes to flush the plants in the 4x4…

:rofl: :timer_clock: :sob:

6 Likes

That’s a full day right there but the disadvantage is you’ll have coupious amounts of extremely fire herb.:rofl: Where will you put it all.lmao

5 Likes

this is also a current problem :rofl:

3 Likes

You’ve got to hide it in your gizzard (do pigeons even have gizzards? I don’t know)

3 Likes

Yes they do!

2 Likes

I believe all birds have gizzards. And the ones in chickens are delicious! :yum:

4 Likes

You know, if all birds have gizzards then it is likely to reason that dinosaurs had gizzards too. :thinking:

6 Likes

WELL THEN looks like this is now my wake-up tunes.

5 Likes

Was fantastic meeting you. And HILARIOUS with that pigeon flying around as I was looking for you. I must have asked him a dozen times if he’d seen you yet lol
No photos unfortunately, but one day I will show my face to the wide world of weed lol

You’re right @CanuckistanPete I am a big fan of Big Bark, and the owner and I have a great relationship. He’s a super nice dude. I’m wearing a sweater right now haha
Inventory is all updated and ready for orders!

10 Likes

Possibly. They could have come in with transitionary dinosaurs/birds. Seems to me that either is a reasonable possibility.

2 Likes

Im used to Mephisto being small but this is fucking silly.

7 days since hitting water and i hope it does something by next mon when im up potting it…

:man_facepalming:

10 Likes

What strain? Did you mention and I forgot already?lmao

@420noob it’s a Blood Orange Haze; an Illuminauto from the Halloween drop.

I have 2 other seeds which are going to be popped for the pollination and this midget is supposed to start getting treated with STS in 2 weeks lol.

4 Likes

Something is happening :thinking: :eyes: :flushed:
@Pigeonman

Yall should :+1: this!
@DougDawson the time is here!

30 Likes

WHY AM I OUT OF LIKES AT A TIME LIKE THIS!!!

Amazing @CADMAN !!

I think we may have to order some custom seed coins from @Bobgrows

13 Likes

Just let me know. :v:

4 Likes

@Bobgrows , please remind me how you prefer to get your images for the “custom” side?

Was it .jpg? what’s the min resolution and I assume the simpler the better?

I was thinking a :star_of_david: with a “'74” in the center.

4 Likes