👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

hey pigeon i love this idea and was thinking of doing this with coconut oil inside the caps will it make the capsules thin and leak is there special capsules i should be looking into for liquid/fat fillings ? this would be way easier then making gummies

2 Likes

there are! I just don’t know which yet either! :rofl:

I have both cow gelatin and a vegan option capsules and will end up testing each with some oil to see if it melts out or not.

6 Likes

@Pigeonman Here is the finished goods my friend!

Quantity: 100
Size: 2.5" x 3.5"
Type: 15PT C2S Colors: 4/4 (Full color both sides)
Coating Type: UV Protection

These are NICE & SOLID cards…

29 Likes

FREAKING OUT @CADMAN !!!

:exploding_head:
:partying_face:

11 Likes

They look so fucking good!

6 Likes

Another collection card to try and obtain. Great looking card thanks .

4 Likes

I put infused coconut oil into gelatin 00 capsules and they don’t leak out. I use the same “now” brand capsules you pictured above.

6 Likes

awesome when you test pls keep me informed and if i find out the special caps i will pass along the info to the birdman

2 Likes

:metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Nice collaboration by the two of you @CADMAN & @Pigeonman

5 Likes

@CanuckistanPete thanks!

I need to send some of my gear to @CADMAN for him to run. :rofl:

Wanna F2 HHCRSF?! :thinking:

6 Likes

The Jew Gold 1974 clone is doing better than expected!

Check out the rootlet action! Today was the first time I remembered to look!

22 Likes

Gonna figure this out up and close!

Florida Ditch Weed from the lower keys grown for 10 years in Southern Ontario Canada with repeat open pollenations.

This is gonna get interesting as these plants can get 18ft tall.

Popping 5x in hopes of 2 females; one for a 25gal fabric pot, the other in-ground.

:crossed_fingers:

18 Likes

Peanut Butter Breath F2 (@Purple-N-Hairy ) pollinated with Chocolate Chunk (@Berserker7205 ).

Now off to the rack!

:v:

32 Likes

Oh that’s sweet looking. Beautiful plant, its looks like it’s gonna be awesome smoke.:green_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers !

Im not sure how much of it i’ll end up smoking as flower due to seeds. I’m overdrying this, crumbling it to dust, then vacusorting the load.

Then I’ll pull out the bubble bags and try .aking hash for the first time. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

peanut butter chunks ? or chunky butter breath ? knowing you it will be smother me in peanut butter and eat my ass breath… lol i kid i kid (horny horse cherry fucker) made me do it!

2 Likes

Can’t even hide the chub this gives me. :eggplant:

4 Likes

I’d at least pack a bowl with some of the grindings :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I made dry sift with my seed waste. It was pretty nice.

3 Likes