👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

@Foreigner what was your process?

2 Likes

I put it in a 160u bubble bag and shook over some newspaper.

The tricky part is knowing when to stop. Doing grades is probably a good idea.

5 Likes

This is the way. Great work guys. Love what your doing here.

3 Likes

And we have lift-off from the “Florida Ditch Weed” aka: :pirate_flag: :mexico: :brick: :broccoli:

That’s 4 out of 5, and the same 4 that had tails when going underground. The 5th I don’t expect to pop as it was small and looked un-viable after the soak but since you never know it’ll stay in here until 10 days after planting before hitting the soil-to-be-reused pile!

The Mephisto Illuminauto Blood Orange Haze plant is doing “something”.

It’s been getting a mix of Canna Rhyzotonic, Copper, Monosilic acid and B-52 since day 7 which seems to be helping it move along. It’s gonna be a nervous up potting come Monday :man_shrugging: .

Poor Quigley woke up with even less dignity that usual as his hammock malfunctioned last night :rofl: .

Sooooo little dignity… :heart_eyes:

Happy Saturday Folks!!!

19 Likes

Is Jew Gold Still growing? Or she’s curing now? I’ve lost track hahaha. @Pigeonman

2 Likes

They are slowly eating themselves. :smiley:

Sort-of… on the plant! :rofl:

They are starting “Week 10 of flower”. So that’s 11 weeks from flip PigeonTime.

I’ve been leaf-plucking everyday any leaf that comes of with a tug. I heard a “tink” yesterday and upon inspection I found a single very dark seed. :heart_eyes: . I put this aside in the tent so when I sort these plants I can confirm if this is a JG74 bean or one from another run :rofl:

…BUT since I’m OCD with my cleanings in-between grows though so I’m sure this is just the first bean deperate to get off the plant and into the ground. :ok_hand:

12 Likes

This is Fantastic stuff @Pigeonman can’t wait to see loads and loads of dark beautiful seeds!

4 Likes

Me too bud.
Me too.

3 Likes

Looks awesome, I love new babies. We have a couple gecko’s I didn’t know they made hammocks for lizards

2 Likes

Here’s what I got him:

1 Like

Ill have to show my wife.next thing you know she’ll be taking them for a walk. :joy:

1 Like

The weed is important and all, but I’m sure Quigley says, “Hey, let’s get the hammock repairman out here so’s I can get a little shut eye, eh boss?” :crazy_face:

3 Likes

That is one cute bearded dragon how old is quibley? That pbb cross looks fire what name did you finally land on? Jew gold is ready to spread her love around the world! W2tg @Pigeonman you never cease to amaze!:fire::seedling::exploding_head::boom:

3 Likes

Quigley is probably around 8-9 months old now. I expected him to be bigger by now but he’s doing what he wants the way he wants. :+1:

PBB x CC = Peanut Butter Ballz
CC x PBB = Chocolate-Peanut Butter Ballz

6 Likes

4x4 is a :sunflower: party.

AC Infinity 2x4 is rockin’.

And 2x4 MedCab is on cruise control.

:v:

22 Likes

@Foreigner had your Sunday morning coffee yet?

9 Likes

If you think that’s something you should see my espresso bidet!

6 Likes

We I just did this in reverse!

:rofl:

4 Likes

No…no thank you.

1 Like

I hope this isn’t a nickname for the wife… :thinking:

1 Like