👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Look at that Beautiful Bean Footage.
Nice work. No. Awesome work.

8 Likes

Looking good as always! :sunglasses:

1 Like

HOT DAMN THESE ZAMALDELICA(S) ARE AMAZING!!!

And there are more seeds in the tiny Chocolate Chunk plant pollinated with Peanut Butter Breath versus the much larger Peanut Butter Breath plant that was pollinated with Chocolate Chunk!

@Berserker7205 & @Purple-N-Hairy :hugs:

Cheers folks!

:v:

32 Likes

Stunning monstrosities!

3 Likes

How long ha e the zamaldelica been in flower? Damn you grow amazing looking plants man!:seedling::fire::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Ooooh pbb, I’ve been hearing a lot of talk about pbb. Looks marvelous.

2 Likes

Are they fems? I just harvested 2 that where not impressive not to much stretch or branchy had that malawi taste I don’t care for too and have a 3rd still going that is thai dom that I’m loveing from fem seeds. What smells are you getting?

2 Likes

Zamadelica is looking righteous brother.
I have three examples of that too, but still in veg. But they need to be put in flower. Hope mine end up that nice.

3 Likes

Gonna be fun growing this out ,)

3 Likes

Thanks!

They’re going into flower week 9 :slight_smile:

Im feeling really blessed by @Purple-N-Hairy for making these PBB F2’s. I hope theres a bunch of seeds here to share as the CC grew ROCKS.

These were F2 regs from my understanding. Rolled the :game_die: with 2 seeds and lucked out. One started throwing red hairs much earlier than the other.

Dude get that done soon. These were 24/0 for 14 days then 12/12 since. Im thinking abput your slowpoke already makin’ you twitch!!!

10 Likes

That’s some fine looking plants mister…cheers!

5 Likes

Mine are about three feet tall right now. They were supposed to go in the tent that has Slow-ass Sheela in there. I timed it wrong. I was assuming Sheela Would be done in about 14-15 weeks. But nooooooo.

5 Likes

:rofl:

10 Likes

When I take into consideration the time I’ve spent waiting for my wife to get ready to go anywhere, that doesn’t seem so bad. :smile:

7 Likes

I correlate this with my partner trying to get me out of a garden centre :rofl:

6 Likes

Ok, for me it was record stores, but they’re so few and far between now I think I’ve pretty much kicked the habit.

3 Likes

:metal:

4 Likes

Oh no haven’t you noticed vinyl is coming back strong cds going to wayside hell even Walmart is starting to carry records of newly released albums. So your record days are coming back strong :+1:.
Hell ya skinny puppy!

3 Likes

I’ve got somewhere in the 1,500-2,000 vicinity of lps currently, and found it hard to find stuff I wanted to buy. Add to that a similar amount of cds and the pickins are pretty scarce. I know they’re coming back, and always thought they were better (except for maybe in the car :laughing:)

7 Likes

Last year was the first year in, I believe, three decades that vinyl outsold cds.

6 Likes